Kingdom Hearts Cosplay Gathering 2019

Started by j2p2photography, January 05, 2019, 09:36:04 PM

j2p2photography

Kingdom Hearts Cosplay Gathering 2019!!

Happy New Year!!!

It's that time again! And Fanime 2019 is upon us! Last year's gathering was a massive success! It was awesome seeing the turnout of attendance at the gathering. But I think we're ALL excited for the release of Kingdom Hearts 3!!

With that in mind, I'm here to announce that I'll be hosting Kingdom Hearts Gathering 2019!!! I'll be making a FB Events soon! But I'm happy to be returning to host. I've made a tentative list for now but I'm sure it'll grow in the coming months. Thanks for your time and hope to see you all in May!

DAY: TBA (Tentative Date Sat)
TIME: TBA

List of Attendance:
TBD

Photography Order (Tentative):
Group Shot (Everyone)
Kingdom Hearts (ALL Games including mobile)
Protagonist (Heroes)
Antagonist (Baddies)
Heartless
Disney Heroes
Disney Villians
Disney Characters
Organization XIII
Final Fantasy Characters
Vs./Battle
Ships
Group Shot (Everyone)
Requests

Note: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

j2p2photography

WOOT!! We're one week away from the release of Kingdom Hearts 3!!! And The Kingdom Hearts Orchestra will be touring this summer!!! What a great time for Kingdom Hearts fans! :D

Angelx624

I'm thinking I might end up bringing KH3 Kairi, after all! So I'll be back at the gathering this year!! ^_^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

j2p2photography

Awesome!! Happy to have you back at the gathering this year! :D

Angelx624

Yeah, it all depends on if it turns out decent. :x But I really want to have it finished in time!

So after finishing KH3(watching it not playing it since I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One), I decided that instead I'll be doing Lea! Kairi will happen eventually but Lea will be easier to get done. <3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

j2p2photography

Awesome!! That reminds me, there WILL be spoilers during the gathering for KH 3. So anyone who doesn't want any should PLAY the game! Or watch cuts scenes if they don't have a console :p

Angelx624

Yup, but since I already watched the whole thing, secret ending included, it's all good here. XD And by the time Fanime rolls around, a majority of people should have at least played or watched it by then!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

NetBelleAnie

I'll probably be there as Demyx, depending on weather and whether I find my sitar or rebuild it.  I could try doing Roxas, as I have Oathkeeper and Oblivion, but I figure Demyx is probably more under-loved, and I enjoy being a slacker dork. 
More important question is when and which location, since I use a mobility scooter and need to keep it nearby.
Demyx (Kingdom Hearts)
Mabel (Gravity Falls)

j2p2photography

Oh awesome! Be rad to have Demyx there! Location wise, I'm hoping to get G7 which is the same location from last year.

Angelx624

Yay, Demyx is my fave next to Axel! :D Will be happy to see a Demyx at the gathering! <3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Stardust Cosplay

Me and my bf might possibly go as a casual Aqua and Terra. My bf might be a flat-haired Terra as an a version of Terra with his hair down, cuz I don't feel like trying to style Terra's wig (lol my lazyness... I'm also not the best with styling wigs). My knowledge for KH isn't very advanced. I've only beaten KH2, and played 1, BBS, and a little bit of COM ;w; I know most of the spoilers though (and ridiculously complex story and timeline). If anybody is gonna talk any KH spoilers though, I don't mind :P Anyhoo, I've been getting back into KH a bit and I've fallen into my Terraqua, RoxasNamine, and SoraKairi shipping hell again haha. I really wanna try going as a casual version of Aqua with my bf as a casual Terra (with his hair down and not spiked up) >w< I think it'll be fun.

j2p2photography

Cool! Yup, there will be spoilers for sure at the gathering. haha. But casual Terra/Aqua sounds fun! I don't recall seeing any Terra cosplayers last year at the gathering so it'll be great to have Terra there! :D

Angelx624

Yup, having a Terra will be great! ^^

And I've started working on Lea! :)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

NetBelleAnie

So, quick question: since I am effectively too blind to cosplay without prescription lenses, I'm wondering which way I should go for contacts.  Original aqua blue for Demyx, or 'Norted gold for the shiggles?
Demyx (Kingdom Hearts)
Mabel (Gravity Falls)

Angelx624

Quote from: NetBelleAnie on February 19, 2019, 03:27:08 AM
So, quick question: since I am effectively too blind to cosplay without prescription lenses, I'm wondering which way I should go for contacts.  Original aqua blue for Demyx, or 'Norted gold for the shiggles?
It's up to you, really! ^^ But I think the original aqua blue would be great!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

j2p2photography

Hey,

Just wanted to let everyone that I submitted our form for the gathering early this morning. Here's hoping to getting our spot on Sat around 3pm at G7. :)

j2p2photography

Just a reminder that this is a separate gathering from Disney Extended Gathering. But we welcome all Disney and Final Fantasy Characters!

Angelx624

Yup Saturday at 3pm sounds great!

And Lea's coming along great so far. ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

j2p2photography

Awesome!! Can't wait to see everyone's cosplay! :D