Started by NerdRageUnicorn, January 13, 2019, 11:18:37 AM

NerdRageUnicorn

Is anyone interested?
If so please post!
I'm looking for someone who is interest in starting/orginizing this Gathering
Seems like the last one that took place was in 2016
Are there still any fans out there!?

Xaolin26

Actually, they did host a gathering last year (2018).  Word must not have gotten around to a lot of ppl, since it was quite small (it's been getting consistently smaller every year).
We shot a short video of ourselves doing some dances> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8zElQkaEqU

But I know me and my friends have been attending Every Valve gathering since 2014/2015.  And if there is going to be a gathering this year, we'll do our best to make it.

Unfortunately, due to how busy my schedule is, I might not be able to help host/organize this year's Valve gathering.  But I'll do my best to support it and spread the word if there will be one.
Tiny Space Pyro

Xaolin26

Also, if there is going to be a Valve gathering, I will be bringing lots of birb ornaments (hopefully enough to give one dove to each TF2 cosplayer I see).
Tiny Space Pyro

Rodney_Pheonix

Sorry to Necro a thread, but iirc it used to be Avairrianna that herded the scouts and spycrabs into the valve gathering for the last few years but I don't think she's been running it since 2017.

I was honestly a little shocked that there wasn't a valve gathering this year, but that may also be a reflection on the state of the gaming industry currently and what's going on with the valve community as a whole, that said, I saw plenty of and valve properties represented at con this year, so there's hope. I'm also still in the works of revamping my HECU engineer cosplay.

Hopefully it can get reconstituted for 2020.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.