Cosplayers & Photographers Connect

Started by UwUvon, February 05, 2019, 05:48:34 PM

UwUvon

Hey fanime con goers,

Hope all is well and everyone is looking forward to the upcoming Con! Anyway, I tried doing something like this in 2017 but here we go again. If you are looking for a photographer or a cosplayer lets connect!

Reply sawing what you are or what you are looking for and maybe you will find it!

Please be honest and transparent! If you want are looking to get paid please mention it. Same goes for specific cosplays, people willing to do lewds and so on. Know that there is more like night shoots, action shots, group photos and so on!
@NatalieUvon
Been hosting gatherings for a little bit!
Fanime 2024 Line up
Haru, Fionna, Senior Witch and Shane Medej

olingamer

I'm going to be looking for these cosplays

Weiss Schnee (Rwby)
Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tale)
Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics)
Noel Vermillion (Blazblue)
Takumi (Fire Emblem Fates)
Fanime 2019 lineup
Friday: TBD
Saturday: Sigurd (Fate Grand Order)
Sunday: TBD

Red_Eye

I'll be cosplaying as Moonlight Knight for the 4th year in a row.

If there's a photographer who may be interested in taking one or a few night/evening shots for me, that'd be nice.  For fun or for a price, feel free to reach out.

Hope the weather is clear that weekend!

rawien

Hey All -- I'm looking for someone to shoot me as Lenny Busker from FX Marvel's Legion (season 1). I have variations of her outfits - "druggie," in clockworks, as the shadow king (bolero scene), psychiatrist and it would really help if the photog was just as excited about the character/series as I am. I have a flexible schedule (even outside of Fanime weekend - assuming we're both available on any other weekend)...and I'm willing to pay or even just for fun/free with an amateur photog... Whichever. :) Thanks in advance. If interested, or even want to reply/chat - Facebook would be the best method of contact - I check that regularly, whereas forums rarely: https://www.facebook.com/rawiencosplay

cidcrow

Hello everyone!

I'm a photographer going to Fanime for my fourth year. Working for cosplayers is always awesome. Normally I charge for sessions but I also do trade projects if the shoot is of benefit to both our portfolios.

>Glad to shoot: Night, mornings, streetscape settings, any weather
>Properties interested in shooting: Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Dragon Quest, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Marvel Universe, DC Universe, Battle Angel Alita, Full Metal Alchemist, The Expanse, Doctor Who/Torchwood, Star Wars, Star Trek, Hellsing, Orphan Black, Battlestar Galactica, Disney Universe, Steampunk

My background is in journalism so I'm used to location shoots and getting a shot in any condition. I don't edit up shots, as I get the shot right at the time of the shot. That means if you want an awesome location shoot, let's collaborate! But if you want special effects edited in, I'm not your guy. You can view my photography here: https://www.instagram.com/cidcrow/