Looking to put together an old-school Chipettes cosplay group

Started by silkywishes, February 20, 2019, 10:57:56 AM

silkywishes

This is a huge long-shot, but I realized recently how badly I'd like to cosplay Jeanette from the 80s-90s Alvin and the Chipmunks, and was wondering if there was anyone else nostalgic for the old series who might like to join me as Brittany or Eleanor.

Some notes:

• This would probably be on Sunday, though I'm willing to be flexible.
  • I'd like to base their outfits on The Chipmunk Adventure and Alvin and the Chipmunks meet the Wolfman, though some interpretation is welcome.
  • Any and all body types are welcome! The cosplayer for Brittany does not have to be thin and the cosplayer for Eleanor does not have to be plus-sized. Go for whichever one you like more.
  • You also don't need to ID as female. I myself am non-binary.
  • I'd also definitely make us a discord group to chat in if this ended up going anywhere. For now I'm just throwing out the idea. c:

I'll tentatively accept offers for Alvin, Simon, or Theodores, too, but I'm only really looking for them if I get all three Chipettes. I'd encourage open interpretation for their outfits, since they basically just wear snuggies in the movies.
Fanime 2019 Cosplans

For sure: Tenko Chabashira (NDRV3), Sasha (Camp Camp)

Tentative: Jeanette (Alvin and the Chipmunks), Ness (Earthbound)

Angelx624

Aww, I've been wanting to cosplay Brittany but I don't really have room in my lineup. ;u; Hope you find your group, though!! <3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)