DC Comics Gathering 2019

Started by bahamutknightzero, February 25, 2019, 05:47:37 PM

bahamutknightzero

We're back for 2019!

Time for the usual spiel with each new year...

2018 looked to have gone pretty well even after a bit of miscommunication that happened due to some confusion on the location (that I'll take responsibility for in terms of unexpecting how things would turn out). Even with that, still glad with how positive things turned out and the turn out. Note list with the shooting order ended up working and I'll roll with it again.

With that there are a few other things to announce:

1) This ended up being one of those rotation year moments happening as this will be one of those years where I'm not doing a DC costume this year. However, I'll still be around to help run things.

2) Another Change of location, this time tying to go with a bit of an easier to locate spot and to go with the expected manageable numbers for 2019

3) Time I'm going to be a bit flexible, but at the moment the three options applied for were:
Saturday 11AM
Saturday 1PM
Saturday 3PM

The reason for the flexibility is that it depends on when the Marvel gathering is taking place (dressing up for that one). So day and/or time may change depending on how things fall.

With all of that out of the way.....

DC Comics Cosplay Gathering 2019

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

DAY: Saturday
TIME: 11:00AM

List of Attending:
rawien - Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad version)

Photography Order (Tentative):
Group
Heroes
Villains
Teams
Individual Characters
Requests

Facebook Event Link - https://www.facebook.com/events/322967305029979/

UPDATE (4/5/19) - Updated gathering info

bahamutknightzero

Update: Will look to get a topic going on Facebook soon

bahamutknightzero

2.5 months, hopefully everyone is getting those final touches done on the cosplays

rawien

I'll be there as Harley from the movie Suicide Squad. It's not comic, but still DC. Does that matter? If it does then I'm crashing. ;D

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: rawien on March 26, 2019, 02:29:58 PM
I'll be there as Harley from the movie Suicide Squad. It's not comic, but still DC. Does that matter? If it does then I'm crashing. ;D

Doesn't matter if it is from the comics, movies, tv, as long as it is DC.

bahamutknightzero

bahamutknightzero

Updating info as we are a little over one month away

bahamutknightzero

Less than a month to go, can't help but feel excited