The Adventure Zone Gathering 2019

Started by hitintothecove, March 06, 2019, 10:06:05 PM

hitintothecove

I didn't see an Adventure Zone cosplay gathering yet for 2019 so if I can...

A group of talented cosplayers all gathered at one convention for photos? Could it be for... THE ADVENTURE ZONE?

This is a meetup for all cosplayers from The Adventure Zone by the McElroy Brothers (and their dad!). This includes everyone from the main story of The Adventure Zone, as well as characters from Amnesty, Commitment, Dust, Elementary, and (K)nights.

Day: Friday
Time: 3:00PM
Meeting Place: G7

Characters:
hitintothecove as Jenkins
Theresa (no profile on the forums) as Magic Brian
Sean (no profile on the forums) as Garfield
Kristen (no profile on the forums) as Taako Taaco
Laura (no profile on the forums) as Lup Taaco

Legal Statement - Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photography Order (Tentative):

Group Shot (Everyone)
TAZ Balance
    Magnus
    Merle
    Taako
    Tres Horny Boys
    All B.O.B. Members
    The Red Robes
    Team Sick Flips
    Other Good NPCs
         Villains
    Garfield
TAZ Amnesty
    Aubry, Duck, Ned
    All 3
    NPCs
TAZ Commitment, Dust, Elementary, (K)nights -As needed
Group Shot (Everyone)

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1361486510659204/

EDIT 3/17/19: Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we've submitted the forms for the gathering. We'll update with any new info, and would love to hear from you all. Hope to see you all there!

EDIT 4/14/19: We have a date, time and location, everybody! See you there!!

hitintothecove

Happy April! I hope everyone is doing well, and some of us even maybe got tickets to the live show! Well, if you're like me and didn't, that's okay. I'll see everyone in May!

Galactic.Divinity

Yeah I'm bummed I'm gonna miss the live show but depending on the day of the meet up I will probably be going as Lup! :D
|| Stuck in time without a watch. ||

Fanime 2020 Lineup
Friday: ??
Saturday: ??
Sunday: ??
Monday: ??

hitintothecove

Awesome!! I can't wait to see you there! We need more Lups in the world <3

hitintothecove

Bumping again because we now have a meet up time and location!

The Sea-Faring Otaku

Happy to see the TAZ gathering come back this year! The Fantasy Costco from last year was AMAZING! Unfortunately, I don't know if I'm going to make it to the gathering this year! 😫 There might be a schedule conflict with another Gathering. But I will be cosplaying Merle throughout the weekend! Hope you guys have fun!

Also, is it weird that I REALLY would love to see more Elementary Cosplay!?! Lol
On and Off Attendee since 2005!

R.I.P. Fanime 2020 😭

See y'all in 2021!

hitintothecove

Quote from: The Sea-Faring Otaku on April 25, 2019, 06:57:50 AM
Happy to see the TAZ gathering come back this year! The Fantasy Costco from last year was AMAZING! Unfortunately, I don't know if I'm going to make it to the gathering this year! 😫 There might be a schedule conflict with another Gathering. But I will be cosplaying Merle throughout the weekend! Hope you guys have fun!

Also, is it weird that I REALLY would love to see more Elementary Cosplay!?! Lol

I hope you can make it, but if you can't, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your Merle!

And me too! I hope one or two show up at the meet up <3