FanimeCon Events and Discussionmentarianism > Live Programming and Events

SWAP MEET 2019 OFFICIAL INFORMATION THREAD

<< < (10/11) > >>

schoolgirlhalo:
Hi, I’m on step 7 (Seller’s Permit and Finish) of registering for the swap meet. I’m an occasional seller. Do I just type that on where it says California Seller’s Permit? Does the “finish” button pop up after that? It says I need to complete paperwork. Do I fill out the BOE form and upload it somewhere? I’m kind of stuck. How do I finish registering for the swap meet. The other steps were easy. Thank you.

Jonias:

I'm getting conflicting information about the use of a wagon to carry the goods and I don't see anything about this on the Agreement.  Is a small wagon that's foldable allowed?  We can even carry it by hand with 2 people if needed.

Something like this:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81I3IZ61ryL._SX425_.jpg

Thanks!

bluwmonkeygod:
Will Thursday swap meet be badgeless agian? I'm coming in late this year and won't be able to pick up my badge.

ARGust (August):

--- Quote from: bluwmonkeygod on May 21, 2019, 12:26:53 PM ---Will Thursday swap meet be badgeless agian? I'm coming in late this year and won't be able to pick up my badge.

--- End quote ---

Yes, see below.

--- Quote from: Zelyhon on April 17, 2019, 11:49:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: EJAY420 on April 16, 2019, 08:03:12 PM ---Is swap meet free to attend on thursday?
Or do we not do that anymore?

--- End quote ---
Yes, you do not need a Fanime badge to come to buy at Swap Meet on Thursday.

--- End quote ---

NerdyBirdAsh:

--- Quote from: Jonias on May 21, 2019, 09:37:10 AM ---
I'm getting conflicting information about the use of a wagon to carry the goods and I don't see anything about this on the Agreement.  Is a small wagon that's foldable allowed?  We can even carry it by hand with 2 people if needed.

Something like this:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81I3IZ61ryL._SX425_.jpg

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Can we get clarification on this? Rules & Guidelines have no information listed on limitations of how to transport goods, and I'm hearing conflicting reports ranging from "You can only bring what you can carry" (which would mean I'd be out $80 as someone with a back problem who can't lift anything) to "As long as it doesn't obscure it's fine" (in which case I'd be relatively in the clear)

Any guidance would be appreciated. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version