Handler Wanted (Sunday)

Started by Tomas Cosplay, March 25, 2019, 12:49:34 AM

Tomas Cosplay

Hey y'all, I'm going to be cosplaying Fumikage Tokoyami for Saturday morning and the majority of Sunday and, as in the head I have for him I have very limited vision, I need a handler. I should have one for Saturday alread but Sunday I am looking for one. Basically that day my schedule would be the Fanime Chess panel, a bit of down time for going around the con and stuff, and then potentially the Masquerade if another panel I'm supposed to be in doesn't conflict. Either way it would be from before Cosplay Chess meeting at my hotel and then making sure I can maneuver around the area alright until I go back to my hotel to change for the latter panel. Let me know if you are interested, I am also willing to be lenient with what you want to do that day as I am the one asking you to volunteer your convention time to help out as long as I am able to get to my event(s) on time. Thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing from anyone willing to help out as a handler!
-Haiden (TomasCosplay)
Fanime 2020 Cosplay List
TBD

For my full list of cosplays see this link: https://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,21883.0.html