Deltarune/Undertale Gathering 2019

Started by KibaKara925, March 26, 2019, 02:25:38 PM

Poll 2...ish: From which game will you be cosplaying?

Undertale
1 (100%)
Deltarune
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: May 21, 2019, 07:31:11 PM

KibaKara925

Undertale/Deltarune Cosplay Gathering @ Fanimecon 2019

Gathering Information

This is a cosplay gathering of any character in Toby Fox's games, "Undertale" and/or "Deltarune".

Day of Gathering: Friday, May 24, 2019

Time of Gathering: 6:00pm PDT

Please message me here, or Heavysauce555 on here, or Facebook/Messenger as "Mike Shaheen" with a Crash Bandicoot/orange animal icon if you intend to participate in this gathering, or if you have any questions. Thank you!!

Gathering's Cosplayers:

Undertale

Frisk/Chara: 1 (a/o 4/11/19)
Flowey: TBD
Toriel: TBD
Sans: 1 (a/o 4/11/19)
Papyrus: TBD
Undyne: TBD
Alphys: TBD
Mettaton: TBD
Asgore Dreemurr: TBD
Asriel Dreemurr (any forms): TBD
Misc. (Monsters, NPCs, AU Characters): TBD

Deltarune

Kris/Dark Armor Kris: TBD
Mother Toriel: TBD
Officer Undyne: TBD
Teacher Alphys: TBD
Susie/Dark Armor Susie: TBD
Ralsei/Asriel: 2 (a/o 4/11/19)
Lancer: TBD
King of Spades: TBD
Rouxls Kaard: TBD
Jevil: TBD
The Old Shopkeeper: TBD
Misc. (Monsters, NPCs, AU Characters): TBD

Photo Order
(Mostly) Final List

Undertale
Humans (Frisk)
Monsters (Enemies, NPCs, Vendors)
Dreemurrs (Toriel, Asgore, Asriel)
Bone Brothers (Sans, Papyrus)
Fish and Reptilian (Undyne, Alphys)
Ghosts (Nabstablook, Dummy Ghost)
Soulless Partners (Flowey, Chara)
Go Go Mettaton (Mettaton, EX, NEO)

Deltarune
Monsters (Enemies, NPCs)
Teachers (Toriel, Alphys)
Officer (Undyne)
Lightners (Kris/Dark Armor, Susie/Dark Armor, Ralsei/Asriel)
Darkners (Lancer, Chaos King)
GOD...DAMMIT (Rouxls Kaard)

Finale
Undertale (ALL)
Deltarune (ALL)
Under the Runes of Delta's Tale (Undertale & Deltarune ALL)

Requests (if time permits)

News and Updates

March 26, 2019, 2:25pm PDT - This gathering thread has been created. Photo Order and main cosplayer tally is in-progress.
March 26, 2019, 2:57pm PDT - Character Cosplay list is mostly updated, and a poll for how many may cosplay as who will be created soon.
April 1, 2019, 7:09pm PDT - A poll has been created for a mini-headcount of who will cosplay in which game. This thread will also be shared through Facebook by Heavysauce555 to help spread the word!
April 4, 2019, 6:31pm PDT - The FanimeCon Cosplay Gatherings Team has approved this gathering into the convention's gathering list.
April 15, 2019, 9:30pm PDT - Confirmation email has been received--IT'S HAPPENIN', Y'ALL! The poll has also ended with some user input, so thank you for voting!
April 27, 2019, 10:54pm PDT - Within the next week, I will share this thread around via Twitter as a Tweet to help spread the word to other potential cosplayers to this gathering! Another update will be made when this has been completed.
April 30, 2019, 7:00am PDT - I have created a tweet to share this gathering around, as the final gathering list and schedule was published yesterday. The Tweet is here ->https://twitter.com/Craedn925/status/1123224644205432832?s=20
May 21, 2019, 10:05am PDT - After a fairly unexpected break that I needed from work and anything electronic, I am alive. The poll will end later tonight, and the photo order is basically set-in-stone! Another tweet will be posted to share this around once more! See you guys at Fanime THIS WEEKEND!!

Heavysauce555

Heyo! I'm gonna be the co-host at the Undertale/Deltarune gathering along with kiba! Just a little update! :D

Heavysauce555

Heavysauce555

Thank you to everyone who took interest in this gathering! It means a lot that over 100 people took the time to see this thread! Thank you all! Over 100 views! WOO! Lets try to aim for 200 views!

Heavysauce555

The new poll that was created is an extension of the first poll.

Poll 1
Undertale 3 votes
Deltarun 1 vote

Heavysauce555

In papyrus voice: Wowie!! 200 views!! that's impressive!! Almost as impressive as me!

No but for real, thank you to everyone who looked at this gathering! Since this is our first time hosting a gathering, it means a lot that so many people took the time to look at this forum for the gathering! Thank you all!!

Heavysauce555

Fanime is almost here!! Just hang in there!

Heavysauce555

Day 0 is tommrow, I can't wait!!!!!!!!! Also thanks to everyone who checked out the forum page!!!! This is a big deal seeing as how this is the first co gathering for me and yoshi. Thanks for the support! :D ;D

Heavysauce555

I know this is a almost a week late but thank you to everyone who went to the gathering this year!!!! This was our first time hosting it and we thank all of you for being there, we also thank you all for your feedback that we will use next year to make the gatherings better!!! Me and Yoshi both appreciate your support as a community and look forward to seeing this gathering grow and keeping undertale/deltarune alive!!! Also big shout out to the individual that helped us throughout the whole gathering you are the MVP!! We hope to see you all again next year!!! I might make a gathering discord for this actually.... ;D

Heavysauce555

Hello all!!! I GOOOFEED!! I forgot to post the gathering photos to the forum!! The link is here next line! The photos for the gathering are all at the bottom of the page!

https://fanimecon.slickpic.com/albums/FanimeCon-Friday-4pm-7pm-15/?wallpaper

Heavysauce555

ALSO! Should I make a undertale/deltarune gathering discord? We can all discuss ideas about next years fanime!

Heavysauce555

Heya everybody! I finally made a disword server!! (get it disword, ehh, ehhhh???) I thought it was funny. But anyway yea! Me and KibaKara got around to make the server and here is the link boop. There we go. Heres to more for fanimecon's undertale/deltarune gathering!

https://discord.gg/rAjSAga

Heavysauce555

Man, its been to long since ive been away. Anyways. Lets start this up!

The Sea-Faring Otaku

Happy 1 Year Anniversary to the release of DELTARUNE Ch 1!!! Woohoo!!! Let's hope we see some more in the near future!
On and Off Attendee since 2005!

R.I.P. Fanime 2020 😭

See y'all in 2021!

Heavysauce555

That's so awesome! also my apologies for being a tad late, haven't been on the forum in a while!