Isekai World Cosplay Gathering 2019

Started by Zaikyu, March 27, 2019, 04:43:48 PM

Zaikyu

Isekai World Cosplay Gathering

Hi all, I've had the idea to create a Isekai themed Cosplay gathering. An "Isekai World Conference" so to speak, haha. I will be Cosplaying Naofumi from Rise of the Shield Hero, this  year and was a bit disappointed there was no gatherings dedicated for anything related to Isekai series. So why not start one for all of our other world heroes and villains?

Facebook Event

Day: Saturday
Time: 4pm

Cosplays

Rise of The Shield Hero:

• Zaikyu as Naofumi

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime:

No Game No Life:

KonoSuba:

Overlord:

Sword Art Online:

Re: Zero:

The Saga of Tanya the Evil:

Gate:

There are Tons of isekai's so just let me know if you want your series added, even series such as Inuyasha, Digimon and what not can be added if you don't have your own gathering to attend this year. We will be all inclusive as long as you got some world hoping involved ;)

Legal Statement: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order :

• TBD Based on series popularity and attendance

Zaikyu

Submitted my request to be an Official gathering. Hopefully we can get approved!  ;D

Zaikyu

Looks like we got approved. Saturday 4pm at G4!

nittykips

I so would have gone if this was on Sunday!! I'm going as Milim on sunday & have another gathering saturday for something else but I'll still try to go to this 😭

Zaikyu

Ahh! That's a shame! I know of a few others that would have liked it on Sunday too. I applied for Saturday since I figured most people would be goign that day but I wonder if it would be worth doing an informal meetup on Sunday too.