Homestuck/Hiveswap Gathering 2019!

Started by pastelcashews, March 28, 2019, 11:19:02 PM

pastelcashews

Calling all fans of Homestuck, Hiveswap, and Friendsim!

Welcome to the page for the Homestuck/Hiveswap Gathering 2019~
Day : Sunday
Time : 2 PM

Cosplayers:

• pax-vesania as Rose Lalonde
  • cynical.cosplay as Kanaya Maryam

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/983939491994473/

(T) ROLL CALL:

• All Kids
  • Beta Kids
  • Alpha Kids
  • Other Kids (Joey, Jude, etc.)
  • All Trolls
  • Homestuck Trolls
  • Homestuck Dancestors
  • Hiveswap/Friendsim trolls
  • Hussie
  • Dreamers
  • Tricksters
  • Godtiers
  • Ships or requests if anyone has any they'd like to do!

Legal Statement : Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.
2024 lineup
- Klara (PKMN)
- Nishikino Maki Candy Maid Version (Love Live!)

pastelcashews

Giving this a bump so hopefully more people will see it! Had some lovely folks already respond to the Facebook event, thank you guys!! 
2024 lineup
- Klara (PKMN)

cynical.cosplay

I missed last year's gathering, and it looks like we have the Sunday slot semi-confirmed on Facebook, so I'm excited to come this year! I will hopefully be bringing Rumminov's fancy tier Kanaya, if not regular Kanaya, and some friends cosplaying Roxy, Dave, and a humanstuck Vriska. Thank you for hosting!
:,)

pastelcashews

Quote from: cynical.cosplay on April 05, 2019, 10:12:39 AM
I missed last year's gathering, and it looks like we have the Sunday slot semi-confirmed on Facebook, so I'm excited to come this year! I will hopefully be bringing Rumminov's fancy tier Kanaya, if not regular Kanaya, and some friends cosplaying Roxy, Dave, and a humanstuck Vriska. Thank you for hosting!

I'll add you to the cosplayers list! If Fanime's FB post doesn't change, it should be all but confirmed - and thank you guys for being interested in this gathering. It's the first time I have hosted one so I'm hoping it goes well!!!  ;D
2024 lineup
- Klara (PKMN)

pastelcashews

2024 lineup
- Klara (PKMN)

pastelcashews

Bump ~ the con is almost here!

Anyone planning on cosplaying hiveswap/homestuck?? i'm going as Rose with some friends as John and Dave!
2024 lineup
- Klara (PKMN)

geimay

Has anyone been able to access the photos for the meetup?  I have been unable to find them on the slickpic for fanime