Looking for photographers for Sunday of Fanime '19

Started by Stardust Cosplay, April 02, 2019, 12:12:29 PM

Stardust Cosplay

I'm still looking for photographers that I can have a photoshoot session with on the Sunday of Fanime during the evening or night ;v; My budget goes from $15-$40. I'm looking to see if I can have a photoshoot perhaps around 6pm or 7pm. If anybody is interested and available during those times, please DM on my instagram (yourprincelystar) or my fb page (https://www.facebook.com/celescosplays), because I hardly check the forums.

Stardust Cosplay

I'm still looking for photographers for the Sunday of Fanime that is also able to do fancy/special edits (see screenshots below for the stuff I had in mind for my photoshoots hence the need for fancy/special edits). I prefer to have the shoot during evening or night before 9pm, so maybe around 6pm or 7pm. I'm also fine with daytime, but I won't be available for 11am-12pm. The character I've been wanting to have a photoshoot with is Stella Nox Fleuret from Final Fantasy Versus XIII/Final Fantasy XV. Please contact me on my instagram or facebook me if you are interested as well as providing me your portfolios.