FanimeCon Events and Discussionmentarianism > General Convention Discussion

The Latest Anime Dance Craze!?!

(1/2) > >>

The Sea-Faring Otaku:
After a weekend long binge of Lucky Star and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, a long since buried memory of the plague of “Hare Hare Yukai” and “Mottoke! Salior Fuku” dances that dotted the convention landscape was resurfaced like a Mythical Kraken of Astonishingly Catchy, Ear-Worm J-Pop. This lead to the following thought:

”Huh. I wonder if there’s a name for that? And if there is, what is going to be this years’ latest dance craze that at least 6 groups will be performing at the Masquerade?”

So, help a some-what jaded, Thirty-Something who’s fallen out of style with the latest trends out and let’s try to guess what will be the latest dance craze for Fanime 2019!

pax-vesania:
I'd say the really popular one a lot of cosplayers made videos of is Chika's song and dance (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEs31RIivE0)  from the show Kaguya-sama Love is War

Angelx624:
All I can say is I'm bringing back the Hare Hare Yukai on Day 0 so be warned. XD

pokefan995:

--- Quote from: Angelx624 on May 13, 2019, 05:10:20 PM ---All I can say is I'm bringing back the Hare Hare Yukai on Day 0 so be warned. XD

--- End quote ---
I won't be dressed in that cosplay (sadly) this year, but I'd be around for that. XD Brings back lots of memories.

The Sea-Faring Otaku:

--- Quote from: Angelx624 on May 13, 2019, 05:10:20 PM ---All I can say is I'm bringing back the Hare Hare Yukai on Day 0 so be warned. XD

--- End quote ---

Hehehe. Excellent!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version