Fanime 2019 Roommate Thread

Started by KyraEnsui, January 18, 2019, 03:15:43 AM

SSGxRedHood

Roommates wanted
-Fairmont hotel 2 bedroom
- sharing a bed or sleeping on floor 100 dollars cash only for Thursday to Monday
Intro
My name is Fernando I've been going to cons for many years. Just please be respectful, ask for permission, and dont trash the place. Hopefully make new friends and have a great time at the con. I do have something embarrassing if you join me I snore when sleeping if that's fine with you. Alcohol and drugs is not allowed in the hotel room.

Contact me email
[email protected]
I'll respond when I'm not busy if you have any questions  email me

superpaulio

Hi, I have sent a reply to you on email a few days ago. Hope you get back to me as soon as possible as we got nine days until the con opens.

72no

Well, this is embarrassing. I had no clue the hotel bookings would end literally right now so 2 of my friends and I are looking for a hotel. We're all male and extremely considerate. Please shoot me a DM and I'll get back to you asap.

zezeryous

Room Needed

Hi I'm Emily, I'm 23, and this'll be my fifth fanime! I'm looking for a hotel close to the convention center (Marriot, Hilton, Hyatt, Fairmont, or the Westin) preferably Thursday-Monday, but I can do Friday-Monday too. I'm mainly looking for a place to sleep and store my stuff, but I'm desperate since my original plans have most likely fallen through so I'm flexible.

I'm a cosplayer so I'll need some closet space and a little bit of room on a desk/table for some stuff but otherwise I'll keep my stuff to myself. I also usually bring a small case of water and some snacks for the room to share.

You can contact me via dm here, on twitter @zezeryous, or discord zezeryous#2644

Lan Moore

Roommates Wanted:
+ Introduction: I've been going to Fanime for over 10 years now,  pretty easy going. 
+ Hotel Information: Fairmont,  checking in on Thursday and checking out on Monday.
+ Costs: looking for $90 per person.
+ Requirements: No smoking in the room and just respect everyone's else's stuff.
+ Contact: PM me would be best.

Yaso Magatsuhi

Roommates needed at the Marriot!

Heya! I'm a pretty heckin' rad dude and I'm sure you are too. Unfortunuately I've got a few friends who dropped out last minute so I'm looking to fill in some free space in my double at the Marriott.

Hotel - Marriott which is literally attached to the convention center itself for maximum convenience
Check in/out - Friday - Monday
Price - $130 per for the whole weekend, or 50 a night for individual nights
Requirements:  As long as you can respect other people's property and space you're golden.  I'm 26 and Ive been going to Fanime for 8(?) years at this point so you can count on me being fun and sociable. If you're looking for a chill, drama free experience to enjoy the convention then look no further. All I ask is for no shenanigans.

You can contact me ideally via email: [email protected]

Hachimitsu

Room is kinda full just noticing people are asking for one day only o_o!..... huh..

Hi my name is hachimitsu ( male 36?...37?.. who knows what age I am >_>)
I have am one room mate short and would like to invite someone...

Hotel Location::  Hyatt downtown san jose ( across the Convention center)
Rate:: $170
Date::  Thursday |  Friday  |  Saturday  |   Sunday   | Monday ( we check out)

I don't know what else I can offer other than please be respectful in terms of peoples things and such!...
People I am inviting are::

Myself
My sister
My sisters Friend Alexa

SO far people attending for one day only

Thursday-friday
Cosplaybook

Friday-saturday
Miranda + 1

That's pretty it but hey, theres an extra bed to share sooo no one has taken that ( yet)
things I can bring:
Water
Snacks
Udon bowls?

Nintendo Switch?......

I think alcohol might be allowed but let's not overdue things okay!?..

Also if you plan on inviting OTHER!!! GUESTS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW FIRST OKAY!? Just abit more concern on safety and privacy is all v_v!.....

but yeah if anyone is interested, please let me know okay?...

Tran225

Need a room:
+ Introduction: Hi, my friend and I are currently looking for a place to stay for Fanime.
+ Hotel Information: We are looking for Fairmount/Marriot/Hilton/The Westin San Jose/Hyatt
+ Requirements: We are looking for Friday - Monday. Would like to have a bed.
+ Contact: Mine: Instagram - @waruwaruwaru, my friend: Facebook - facebook.com/gorlan.yuen. Please feel free to contact us via Instagram message or Facebook Messenger. Or my email [email protected]
+ Miscellaneous: Hi there, my name is Walt (27M) and my friend Gorlan (27M) are looking for a hotel for Fanime. We will both come to Fanime at Friday night after our work. We are both respectful and clean people and are looking for like-wise roommates. We don't smoke or do any drugs.

Yumfries

Hi my name is Travis Loomis I am 21 years old and I am looking for a room!
This will be my third year going to FanimeCon! Looking at Friday - Sunday. I am a very easy going person and love to meet up with new people and get to know them for who they are!
I do not mind if I have even sleep on the floor! that makes it more adventurous!! Overall I am a positive guy who is willing to help anyway I can and hope we can have a fun time together. If you would like any other information I am more than happy to help!!!
If you want to message me via email, my email is [email protected]
If you want to contact me via messenger here is a link (woooooah!!) -----> https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000933236219
Instagram?? sure I got that too (might as well plug it) ----> https://www.instagram.com/yumfries72/

Miranda

Hello my name is Miranda and I am looking for a room with my friend. We are both college aged students and we are looking for a room for Friday and Saturday night.
We're nice people and respect others space and will be fine with sleeping on the floor.

Please contact me at: [email protected]

HKurogane

Need a room:
+ Introduction: Hello, my name is Roger - nice to meet you all. We need a room for 5 people (we had a friend drop out who had the reservation under their name.) Been going to cons since 2002. A fun bunch who is easy going, and respectful of their own and others privacy. If there's anything else you'd like to know, you can send me a message!
+ Hotel Information: Honestly, any hotel is good, as long as we have a place to sleep.
+ Requirements: any restrictions or requests you like to make. None.
+ Contact: Can e-mail me at [email protected] or reach me on discord HK#5224

Fairy_Rosa

Need a room:
+ Introduction: Hello my name is Rosa its a please to meet you all! I've been to cons since 2006 and am looking for a fun group, respectful and respects privacy, and easy going.
+ Hotel Information: I'm looking to get in any hotel that is someqhat close bh to the convention! I can check in Thursday but will be leaving early on Monday.
+ Requirements: None at all!
+ Contact: My email is [email protected] or you can contact me via Twitter Fairy_Rosa