FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Ideas and Suggestions

Cooking Demonstrations

<< < (2/2)

The Sea-Faring Otaku:

--- Quote from: Kite on October 27, 2019, 07:03:29 PM ---Food is a major no no as it was explained once before by the hosts of stage zero.

It essentially boils down to legality reasons why they can't personally serve food.

--- End quote ---

That makes sense. You’d be opening yourself up to a lot of liability issues if you can’t 💯 guarantee the food quality.

Still, I’d be cool to have a guest that is centered around the theme of cooking though, given this years theme.

Kite:

--- Quote from: The Sea-Faring Otaku on October 31, 2019, 05:38:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kite on October 27, 2019, 07:03:29 PM ---Food is a major no no as it was explained once before by the hosts of stage zero.

It essentially boils down to legality reasons why they can't personally serve food.

--- End quote ---

That makes sense. You’d be opening yourself up to a lot of liability issues if you can’t 💯 guarantee the food quality.

Still, I’d be cool to have a guest that is centered around the theme of cooking though, given this years theme.

--- End quote ---

The only bypass rule would probably have participants sign a waver. But that's going to be a lot of trouble tying up loopholes that could be exploited.

MirukuKuroNaiKo:
if no live cooking demonstrations, how about a break down of popular anime meals(ingredients & techniques) with a Q&A.
maybe go over cooking basics and/or healthy-ish eating panel?
(gosh i could give so much material for this,hahaha.)

The Sea-Faring Otaku:

--- Quote from: MirukuKuroNaiKo on January 15, 2020, 01:49:24 PM ---if no live cooking demonstrations, how about a break down of popular anime meals(ingredients & techniques) with a Q&A.
maybe go over cooking basics and/or healthy-ish eating panel?
(gosh i could give so much material for this,hahaha.)

--- End quote ---
This seems like a pretty good alternative!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version