Lore Olympus 2020 Gathering (Webtoons Comic)

Started by Noticemesendpie, July 04, 2019, 03:16:36 AM

Noticemesendpie

Lore Olympus (WebToons Comic)

This Gathering Includes: Any Character in the web comic.

Day: May 28th
Time: 1pm
MP & L: G8 (Hilton Tree Walkway)

Cosplayers:

NoticeMeSendpie as Persephone
BaronVonArthur as Hades
MeggsReese as Hera
Cwikturtle as Artemis
WontonsforDays as Thanatos
MissGamerGurl as Hecate
KelbeanCosplay as Hecate

!IMPORTANT!Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:

Group Photo  (Everybody)
Goddesses
Gods
Big 3 (Hades,Zeus,Poisedon)
Big 3 + Wives (Hera,Persephone,Amphitrite)
Underworld Corps
Hades
Hades/Persephone
Persephone
Perse and friends (Artemis,Eros,Hermes,[no apollo]etc)
The Goddess of Eternal Maidenhood (Persephone,Artemis,Hestia and Athena)
Aphrodite/Ares Family

Solo Pics:
Eros
Minthe
Hecate
Hermes
Artemis

Requests
Final Group Photo

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/195033978074276/

persephonaae

Super excited that this is being planned for next year, I can't wait! I've been telling all my local friends who like LO to check out the event already haha

Noticemesendpie

Omg yes! Thank you! I am excited to get this going! There is alot of characters and I hope we can have a full cast.

Kellbean Cosplay

Meggsreese

Hi everyone!! :) I'm the cohost for the gathering and just wanted to update the thread.

We have dropped one of the photo categories: Zeus and Hera. They will be in the Big Three and their Wives. We have also added some new characters to the line up, and modified another.

*Spoilers ahead*

The new characters added to the photo line up are: Psyche, Titans, more to come.
Updated photo categories: Aphrodite and Eros has been changed to Aphrodite and her children

We will be updating the lineup as needed since the comic is updating regularly.

Noticemesendpie

BUMP!

More Characters are making their debuts! So I will continue to update and make sure as many characters get their camera time!  ;D Also please follow the fb event page. I update and make posts frequently so I can  accommodate who are attending . https://www.facebook.com/events/195033978074276/

Noticemesendpie