1p vs 2p Hetalia Cosplay Panel 2020!!

Started by Chub_Rye, September 23, 2019, 05:25:53 PM

Chub_Rye

Hey Everyone!!

Wanna join the fun and help revive the fandom?? Then come one come all to participate in our 1p/2p Hetalia Panel!! Due to the characters that will be used in the panel the age range will be 16+ or maybe a bit higher but that will be set in stone as a group with those who will be participating to make sure we are all on the same page. We want everyone to have fun so we will come to a compromise when the day comes.

All charcters in both worlds are welcome and nyos are as well. Rules for the panel will be also decided as a group so we are all on the same page ^^.

Taken Characters

2p Hetalia Characters
2p Canada

1p Hetalia Characters
America
China
Russia

-------------------------

Avaliable Characters

2p Hetalia Characters

2p America
2p England
2p France
2p Russia
2p China
2p Italy
2p Germany
2p Prussia
2p Japan
Any and all other 2ps, the ones listed are not the only ones allowed

1p Hetalia Characters

England
Canada
France
Italy
Germany
Prussia
Japan
Any and all other countries, the ones listen arent the only ones that are allowed.

I will be updating this post every week so the character lists will change as people start joining. It would be a great honor to have you guys join us on this event. If youd like to participate you can message me through the forums or through instagram: @chub_rye.cosplay

OR join the forum for updates and to chat with the panalists. We will be conducting meeting calls through discord starting in February/March. Here is the link ^^

https://discord.gg/e4YMGMC

Have a great day everyone and i hope to hear from some of you soon ^^