Fanime's DMC Gathering 2020

Started by JoAser Cosplay, November 03, 2019, 04:31:09 PM

JoAser Cosplay

Devil May Cry Cosplay Gathering!

It is that time of year again! Even though last year had a shaky start, next year will be a new year!

Day: Saturday
Time: 11AM

Photo Order: TBA

Link to FB Gathering: https://facebook.com/events/452247938979515/?ti=cl
~Dante (Devil May Cry)
~Yuffie (Final Fantasy VII)
~Joker (Persona 5)
~Noctis (Final Fantasy XV)

Kite

Not going to lie, if I see a Nero cosplayer I'm going to have a hard time not calling them dead weight.

In relation to the game, he was salty for an entire month about it lol.

JoAser Cosplay

Oh my, right? I'm probably going to start saying Deadweight instead of Nero from now on. XD
~Dante (Devil May Cry)
~Joker (Persona 5)

JoAser Cosplay

Due to planning other things than this gathering, the gathering might be Friday 4PM (like last year), Saturday morning or Sunday evening. Will still keep updates
~Dante (Devil May Cry)
~Joker (Persona 5)

apples4ryuk

Thanks for the updates!!! I'm currently playing the game, forgot how much I fuckin love DMC. I'll be going as V! But I also host a gathering on Sunday usually between 12-2, if possible could you shoot more for Friday or Saturday?
Ni shi ki oi! Oi! Oi!
-
Owner of many, many Jojo tattoos (and counting) ☆

JoAser Cosplay

As much as I love to accommodate to your needs, I just believe that I can't make any promises right now. I'm in the midst of planning another gathering and 2 panels and those just take a lot of planning. The days that I have already listed are the best that I can.
~Dante (Devil May Cry)
~Joker (Persona 5)

JoAser Cosplay

Good afternoon everybody! So, the gathering got approved, but it's outside of the timestamp that I had asked for. I may or may not change the date due to other plans at the con, but anyways.

The date for the gathering is Saturday, May 23 located at G7 (The Slab)
~Dante (Devil May Cry)
~Joker (Persona 5)

JoAser Cosplay

There seems to be a typo in the email that I have received, however I will post an update once they give me a clarification
~Dante (Devil May Cry)
~Joker (Persona 5)

JoAser Cosplay

Good news! The gathering is officially happening and it will be on Saturday 11AM, see you there!
~Dante (Devil May Cry)
~Joker (Persona 5)