Official Fanime 2020 Disney Gathering

Started by Rhoswen, November 11, 2019, 01:06:25 PM

Rhoswen

Hello fellow Disney fans, my name is Rhoswen and I'm pleased to announce that 2020's Official Disney Gathering is underway! We're looking forward to having you come out and have a great time! The Disney Gathering is for all who appear in Disney movies, tv shows, parks, and/or other close Disney related media.
* If you feel like you're unsure if this gathering is for your cosplay, check out the Disney Extended Family Gathering in the links below.*

Cheers, ~Rhoswen

Disney Extended Family & Disney Gathering - Joint Facebook Event Page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/198662297908623/
Disney Extended Family Gathering - Fanime Forums:
https://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,21806.0.html

Day: TBD
Time: TBD

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos.
By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photography Order:
Group
Classics (Snow White (1937)-little Mermaid (1989))
New (1990- Present)
1937-2000
Non-Common Chars
Common Chars
Villains
Heros
Supporting Chars
Villains vs. Heros
Princesses with their princes
Crossovers (if any apply)
Requests (if time allows)
Final Group

Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

AshenStarMage

Hoping to have Aria (the historian) from For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration done for Fanime. Hoping she counts for the gathering because she appears at Florida's Walt Disney World.

First Stop Cosplay

Quote from: Ashen_Star_Mage on February 19, 2020, 03:46:10 AM
Hoping to have Aria (the historian) from For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration done for Fanime. Hoping she counts for the gathering because she appears at Florida's Walt Disney World.
She was at the one in Disneyland too! I would like to think she's Disney related since she was created for the show. It would actually be interesting to see some Disney parks CM costumes as cosplay as well. You don't see very many unless they're for the Halloween events at a Disney park or at the D23 Expo.
Check us out at firststopcosplay.com, Instagram, or Facebook!
Convention List:
WonderCon 4/11/2020
Anime Pasadena 4/18-19/2020
FanimeCon 5/21-25/2020
Ronin Expo 6/6/2020
Anime Expo 7/2-5/2020

Rhoswen

Quote from: First Stop Cosplay on February 20, 2020, 07:09:12 PM
Quote from: Ashen_Star_Mage on February 19, 2020, 03:46:10 AM
She was at the one in Disneyland too! I would like to think she's Disney related since she was created for the show. It would actually be interesting to see some Disney parks CM costumes as cosplay as well. You don't see very many unless they're for the Halloween events at a Disney park or at the D23 Expo.

As long as you're Disney relevant, I love seeing everyone there! I can't wait to meet you!

Rhoswen

Gathering Update:
Submission forms have been sent in! Now we wait for approval.

As always I plan to keep with our past year's date/times.
For this gathering I have submitted us for the follow spots:

Friday at 4 pm (preferred), 3pm, or 5pm. @ G6 (the fallout zone.)

When I get the updated information and confirmations, I'll update the first post.
I look forward to seeing you there!

Rhoswen

This is both a post bump, and update for the gatherings:

Still no reply from the gathering department on time slots.

On the other note, I am watching the official Fanime site for any updates about the COVID-19 outbreak and convention status. I am affected by the lockdown currently, as I live in the Bay Area. So this is a scary time for all of us. I just want to remind you, things will be okay, and I hope that you are staying safe. I do *not* speak on behalf of Fanime staff, but will repost information from them when needed on our Facebook event page.

If Fanime doesn't cancel, I look forward to seeing everyone who comes to attend.

Rhoswen

bumping up ~