FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Cosplay! Construction, Tips, Gatherings, Advice

2022 Old School (Pre-2001) Cosplay Gathering

<< < (28/28)

InsaneDavid:
Hello old schoolers!!!

Here is the link to the unofficial gathering photoset, featuring all photos taken by the gathering co-host!  These are unedited and non-watermarked.

Feel free to tag anyone you may know and share!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1947430818779384

Facebook has gotten really weird with hosting images as of recent and doesn't seem to have a full resolution option anymore. If you need a higher resolution version of a picture - please message me (either here or on Facebook) and I'll send it to you directly.

If there are any images that you would like removed, please message me as well and I'll accommodate you as best I can.

Thank you to all who attended or showed interest in this gathering.  It was awesome to be back again and see so many amazing cosplayers once more!  I am so happy that the gathering has continued to remain popular, as I was worried that the momentum we had been gaining into 2019 would be lost by the time away - but that was totally not the case!

We hope to see you all again for FanimeCon next year and the 2023 Old School Cosplay Gathering!! It will always be held the evening of Fanime Friday!

Angelx624:
I had a lot of fun at the gathering!! <3 This gathering has always been one of my favorites to attend.

Can't wait for next year's! And glad we don't have to wait three years til the next one! xD

InsaneDavid:

--- Quote from: Angelx624 on June 08, 2022, 09:28:53 PM ---I had a lot of fun at the gathering!! <3 This gathering has always been one of my favorites to attend.

Can't wait for next year's! And glad we don't have to wait three years til the next one! xD

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for attending!!  I hope your Inuyasha gathering went well! ^_^

Angelx624:

--- Quote from: InsaneDavid on June 10, 2022, 09:03:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Angelx624 on June 08, 2022, 09:28:53 PM ---I had a lot of fun at the gathering!! <3 This gathering has always been one of my favorites to attend.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for attending!!  I hope your Inuyasha gathering went well! ^_^

--- End quote ---

You're welcome! And it did, though it was kinda small.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version