Fanime 2020 Hotel Registration

Started by Luffy.Dragneel213, January 08, 2020, 02:53:07 PM

Luffy.Dragneel213

I got an email saying my hotel registration is Wednesday, January 15th at 7:00 AM. What are you registration dates and time?

chibiPhreek

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

hurttrain

Barnes

Wed Jan 15th at 7am...my shift starts at work at that time...
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

panther4200

Mine is Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 7:00 AM PT. Really sucks though as I never saw that they changed the initial reg time (the initial post said noon so that was what I put on my calendar), so I logged in at noon and missed being one of the first to register. I think that it was really messed up of them to change it to the earlier time like they did. :'(

ranmasan

Im pissed!! i had just not 16th at 7 am. I have been going for over 15 years and I couldn't get a decent room. I got my pass within an hour of it being posted. my time slot was crap. I wish Fanime would go back to the way it was! id rather fight day of and hotel pages crash than this crap!

EJAY420

Since there are shitty hotels left, is there any way to cancel my fanime ticket?
I'd prefer to not go if I cant reserve a hotel  nearby.
Most Impressive.

svatoid

EJAY420- I do not think you can cancel. But you can call and get put on the waitlist for hotels. Closer to the con they release a number of rooms.

EJAY420

Hey guys, I called to be on a waitlist for any rooms that become available.
I just got a call from a sweet sweet woman named Frances. Bless her heart. She helped me with the waitlist.
THERE IS HOPE.
Most Impressive.

novaks47

Quote from: EJAY420 on January 16, 2020, 11:23:58 AM
Hey guys, I called to be on a waitlist for any rooms that become available.
I just got a call from a sweet sweet woman named Frances. Bless her heart. She helped me with the waitlist.
THERE IS HOPE.

Yep, I had to get on a wait list last year, and again this year. No big deal, I got my first hotel choice last year, I'm sure this year will be no different. Of course, since I choose the hotels further away, my odds are pretty good, lol.

Don't sweat it, there's still lots of time before the con, and lots of people cancel their reservations between now and the con.

Angelx624

Got the Fairmont again for Thurs-Mon! ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)