IDOLiSH7 Cosplay Gathering 2020!!

Started by makotattsun, January 15, 2020, 03:08:06 PM

Who will you be planning on cosplaying for the gathering?

Iori
Yamato
Mitsuki
Sougo
Tamaki
Nagi
Riku
Gaku
Tenn
Ryuu
Momo
Yuki
Torao
Minami
Touma
Haruka
Tsumugi
Anesagi
Okarin
Banri
Tsukumo

makotattsun

IDOLiSH7 2020 Cosplay Gathering!:
This gathering will include cosplayers and other fans of the idol mobile game and anime, IDOLiSH7! Everyone is free to join us for photos during the gathering during its set time. The characters you cosplay as can be anywhere from part 1 of the main story through part 4. I love seeing many characters get some love so feel free to enjoy yourselves and show off your awesome cosplays!

There was a gathering last year for IDOLiSH7 and it was a ton of fun! So I'm sure this will be just as fun as last year!

Day: Saturday, May 23rd.
Time: 12:00PM

Cosplayers:
makotattsun as Yamato (this is me!)

Legal Statement: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo order:
-Iori
-Yamato
-Mitsuki
-Tamaki
-Sougo
-Nagi
-Riku
-Gaku
-Tenn
-Ryunosuke
-Momo
-Yuki
-Torao
-Minami
-Touma
-Haruka
-shuffle units
-various ships that are requested (i.e. YamaMitsu, GakuTsumu, RyuuSou, etc.)
-IDOLiSH7
-TRIGGER
-Re:vale
-ZOOL
-all of the managers
-final group photo of everyone!!

Facebook event page:
https://facebook.com/events/s/idolish7-fanimecon-cosplay-gat/623788381711353/?ti=icl

Gathering News:
I will be handing out i7 stickers most likely!! Still deciding on making either individual ones or just by their respective groups!!

makotattsun

Updates!:

Things are pretty good so far, as far as i can tell at least! I have finished all of the sketches for the stickers I plan to hand out at the gathering!! I can't wait!! I will make sure I have plenty so everyone can get their favorite(s)!

makotattsun

I can't wait for the gathering this year!! It's going to be super exciting!!! I'm excited to see everyone there!

makotattsun

Update!:

I just added a poll so you can select who you might be cosplaying at the gathering!! Really hope to see you all there!!

Hinata

Hi! am I allowed to reply here? if not you can delete my comment, but I'm interested in going, I hope it will be on Saturday ^^ It will be my first time for this gathering and I was confused on who to be between Sogo, Mitsuki, and Riku but more towards Sogo cause I already have his wig, I just hope I can order my cosplay in time cause this sounds like a lot of fun and I'm excited for season two lol.
Meow!

makotattsun

Just here to update everyone that's reading this and planning to attend the gathering! I just submitted our application to finalize our gathering!! I cannot wait to see you all there!! Be sure to check out the poll and vote for who you'll be cosplaying at the gathering this year!!

makotattsun

We have some new updates, everyone!! We officially have a spot for the gathering and a specific time!! I tried to shoot for an earlier time so everyone can enjoy the rest of the con afterwards!! I can't wait to see you all there!

makotattsun

Still very excited for the gathering this year!! The stickers I'm working on are coming along pretty well! I'll keep you all updated on everything if anything changes!!

makotattsun

Hello everyone! Just here to update that I'm still excited and planning for this gathering to still happen. I'm still waiting on more updates from Fanime as many of you still are. But either way, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things work out. Even if something happens and Fanime has to cancel or postpone the convention, I will be sure we still get our gathering at the next con if not this one.

Hinata

Thank you for the update. I hope you don't mind me leaving a reply, I'm really looking forward to the gathering and seeing your stickers you made^^ I bet they are so cute! even if it get's cancelled I'm glad the gathering will still be planned for next time, I've been worried about that cause I really want to go but I know everyone's health is more important, and I hope you and everyone stay safe.
Meow!