FanimeCon 2020 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 2020 Gundam Gathering  (Read 145 times)

masao

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
2020 Gundam Gathering
« on: January 17, 2020, 05:32:41 PM »

I don't know how many people are planning to cosplay Gundam this year, but if there is enough interest, I'd like to organize a gathering.

Any characters from any Gundam series would qualify.

I'll edit this post accordingly if there's enough interest.

Please reply to this thread if you or you know friends who are planning to cosplay Gundam.

teknetos

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 Gundam Gathering
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 05:04:20 AM »

Yes, absolutely! I've been debating starting a thread as well..

Last year I went as Athrun Zala from SEED; this year one of my friends will be joining as Lacus Clyne. We may or may not have others joining our group, depending on who actually follows through with costuming. At the moment we have someone planning to be Shinn Asuka, and I'm trying to convince my Lacus' boyfriend to go as Kira Yamato..

We also have plans for some of the other Gundam series, if time and budget allows for it. Possibly characters from 00, Wing, or G Gundam.

masao

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 03:29:15 PM »

Yay! that's great. I'm planning to go as Athrun and Yzak this year, and I have a friend who might be doing Lacus.

I hope we all get our planned costumes ready for Fanime. Do you and your friends have a preferred method of communications? So that even if we don't get enough people for the official gathering, we can all meet up and do photos anyway. (SEED fans unite~)

olingamer

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 01:59:51 PM »

I might be going as Montag (Masked McGillis) from Gundam IBO.
Fanime 2019 lineup
Friday: TBD
Saturday: Sigurd (Fate Grand Order)
Sunday: TBD

masao

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 03:17:29 PM »

That's great to hear! I hope you do go through with it, and we can see you at the gathering if everything works out.

teknetos

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:53:04 AM »

Yay! that's great. I'm planning to go as Athrun and Yzak this year, and I have a friend who might be doing Lacus.

I hope we all get our planned costumes ready for Fanime. Do you and your friends have a preferred method of communications? So that even if we don't get enough people for the official gathering, we can all meet up and do photos anyway. (SEED fans unite~)

Awesome, what version of their costumes were you planning? I'm doing Athrun's ZAFT uniform and my Lacus will be wearing the white/purple dress from the beginning of the series. I'd love to see someone do Yzak's white uniform from Destiny~

We're also working on Chibodee Crocket and Domon Kasshu from G Gundam right now, and possibly Tieria Erde and Setsuna F Seiei from 00. It's gonna be a whole weekend of Gundams for us. *__*

If you want to contact me, just send a PM on the forums here. I don't check the boards often but I do get email notifications for new messages. :)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 25 queries.