The Adventure Zone Gathering- 2020!

Started by honeybeecosplay, February 18, 2020, 07:27:58 PM

honeybeecosplay

Heya!

I'm trying to gauge interest in a TAZ Gathering for this year's Fanime, since I haven't seen one yet.

Name of the gathering: The Adventure Zone (pretty self explanatory, but what is the name of your gathering)
This Gathering Includes: All arcs of TAZ; it is not limited to Balance, Amnesty, and Graduation. All characters are welcome!

Day: TBD (though I am aiming for Friday or Monday)
Time: TBD
Location (L): T
DB

Cosplayers: Myself as Lup, my BF as Barry Bluejeans

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:
Group Photo with everyone
Group Photo for each arc
Individual characters
Ships (Blupjeans, Kravitz/Taako, Aubrey/Dani, etc.)
Heroes vs. Villains
Requests
Final Group Photo

Link to Facebook event: will add soon

The Sea-Faring Otaku

Quote from: honeybeecosplay on February 18, 2020, 07:27:58 PM
Heya!

I'm trying to gauge interest in a TAZ Gathering for this year's Fanime, since I haven't seen one yet.

Name of the gathering: The Adventure Zone (pretty self explanatory, but what is the name of your gathering)
This Gathering Includes: All arcs of TAZ; it is not limited to Balance, Amnesty, and Graduation. All characters are welcome!

Day: TBD (though I am aiming for Friday or Monday)
Time: TBD
Location (L): T
DB

Cosplayers: Myself as Lup, my BF as Barry Bluejeans

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:
Group Photo with everyone
Group Photo for each arc
Individual characters
Ships (Blupjeans, Kravitz/Taako, Aubrey/Dani, etc.)
Heroes vs. Villains
Requests
Final Group Photo

Link to Facebook event: will add soon

Cool cool! Definitely down for this one! My pals and I are planning on a TAZ:Balance Group (Tres Horny Boys) on Saturday.

I'll definitely keep in touch to see what day/times the gathering is looking to be!
On and Off Attendee since 2005!

R.I.P. Fanime 2020 😭

See y'all in 2021!