The Adventure Zone Gathering 2020

Started by hitintothecove, February 28, 2020, 09:48:35 PM

hitintothecove

A group of talented cosplayers all gathered at one convention for photos similar to that of 2019? Could it be for... THE ADVENTURE ZONE?

Howdy, it's me, your best friends Jekins, once again hoping to host this gathering. This is a meetup for all cosplayers from The Adventure Zone by the McElroy Brothers (and their dad!). This includes everyone from Balance, Amnesty, Commitment, Dust, Graduation, and all the bonus episodes

Day: Friday, 5/22
Time: 3:00PM
Meeting Place: G7

Characters:
hitintothecove as Jenkins
Theresa (no profile on the forums) as Magic Brian

Legal Statement - Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photography Order (Tentative):

Group Shot (Everyone)
TAZ Balance
    Magnus
    Merle
    Taako
    Tres Horny Boys
    All B.O.B. Members
    The Red Robes
    Team Sick Flips
    Other Good NPCs
         Villains
    Garfield
TAZ Amnesty
    Aubry, Duck, Ned
    All 3
    NPCs
TAZ All other shows - as needed
Group Shot (Everyone)

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/195891861478047/

hitintothecove

The date and time has been updated, and we can't wait to see you there!

honeybeecosplay

I will be there as Lup, and I will have a Barry with me!

hitintothecove

The Sea-Faring Otaku

Dang! I'm not going to be able to make it to the gathering this year! Hope ya'll have fun!
On and Off Attendee since 2005!

R.I.P. Fanime 2020 😭

See y'all in 2021!

hitintothecove

3/13/20 - Hey guys, so we're still happening currently, but obviously we're keeping an eye on the situation and all that. Stay healthy and wash your hands!!

hitintothecove

3/27/20 - Obviously still watching Fanime announcements. Stay inside everyone, and remember to be kind to each others and yourself <3

hitintothecove

4/10/20 Hope everyone is doing okay!!