electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2020 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Masquerade 2020!  (Read 213 times)

angeljibrille

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
Masquerade 2020!
« on: March 01, 2020, 04:54:37 PM »

Helllllo everyone!

My name is Marisa and I am the new Masquerade Head for FanimeCon 2020. I just came on board in March, so please pardon our dust as I get everything updated. You may remember me and my team from FanimeCon 2004 - 2012, or from many of the other conventions where we have run Masquerades over the years. We are so happy to be back at FanimeCon and we are excited to put together a great show for this year.

It's going to take me a few days to get everything calibrated, but I wanted to put a thread up here to answer any questions you might have and to post important information as it becomes available.

The web content has been submitted and the web team is working on getting it updated.

Contestant Applications will open on April 4, 2020, at 12:00pm (noon) PST.

I will post the link right here when the Applcation is open.

The most important thing to have prepared is a list of the contestants in your group. We will need First Name, Last Name, Character, Series for each member of your group (including yourself).

We will also have Craftsmanship judging time slots assigned this year. Please work with your group, if you are interested in competing for Craftsmanship, to select your TOP TWO times. We will be assigning times based on capacity, but you will get one of your two choices. The time slots are going to be as follows:

Friday, May 22, 3pm - 4pm
Friday, May 22, 4pm - 5pm
Friday, May 22, 5pm - 6pm
Saturday, May 23, 10am - 11am
Saturday, May 23, 11am - 12pm
Saturday, May 23, 12pm - 1pm
Saturday, May 23, 1pm - 2pm
Saturday, May 23, 4pm - 5pm
Saturday, May 23, 5pm - 6pm
Sunday, May 24, 10am - 11am
Sunday, May 24, 11am - 12pm

Please feel to post any questions or PM me, my e-mail is masquerade@fanime.com

Thanks for your patience and we can't wait to see what wonderful costumes and skits you all have planned for this year.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 12:20:25 PM by angeljibrille »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 24 queries.