FanimeCon 2022 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Masquerade 2022 [Moved to 2023]  (Read 6838 times)

angeljibrille

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
Masquerade 2022 [Moved to 2023]
« on: March 01, 2020, 04:54:37 PM »

My name is Marisa and I am the Masquerade Head for FanimeCon. You may remember me and my team from FanimeCon 2004 - 2012, or from many of the other conventions where we have run Masquerades over the years. We are so happy to be back at FanimeCon.

Regretfully, Masquerade will not be held in 2022 due to the unique limitations created by COVID-19.

We are planning an amazing return in 2023. Even without the Masquerade, we know that just being back in person for FanimeCon 2022 will be such a wonderful experience for everyone! Please enjoy all the Gatherings and hall cosplay this year, and start planning that skit and/or craftsmanship entry in advance for Masquerade 2023!

If you have any questions you can e-mail us at masquerade@fanime.com .

Thanks for your understanding during this year. We miss our Masquerade cosplayers!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 04:41:17 PM by angeljibrille »

GordyBon

• Full Metal Post
  • Quality wins in the world
    • View Profile
Re: Masquerade 2020!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 04:24:44 AM »

Hello.
Is it relevant this year?
I would like to apply for this time.
I study not far from the venue, and I can say that the group and I at the college constantly check the setting there, despite the educational process. I think that immediately after the opening there will be a really large audience of those who interested. I will come with everyone: students, writers from the site, professors, teachers. We are waiting for information from you.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 01:40:09 AM by GordyBon »

angeljibrille

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
Re: Masquerade 2020!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 02:38:29 PM »

Hello.
Is it relevant this year?
I would like to apply for this time.

I'm so sorry; this was information I posted last year when everything was still optimistic. I will update the information, as no official decision has been made yet as to what is going to happen this year. I will post here when I know more!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 36 queries.