LGBTQ+ in Anime/Manga (all characters/ships are welcome)!

Started by EvieStarCross, March 04, 2020, 04:38:04 AM

EvieStarCross

Name of the gathering: LGBTQ+ in Anime/Manga (all characters/ships are welcome)!

Gathering is hosted by: YuriZoku - Lily Tribe

This includes, but is not limited to:

~Yuri/Girl Love
~Yaoi/Boy Love
~Characters that are canon or that you feel could be LGBTQ+
~Ships/Couples that are canon or that you feel could be LGBTQ+
~LGBTQ+ peeps & allies who just want to show off their amazing cosplays at an inclusive gathering.

Day : TBD
Time : TBD
Meeting Place (MP) : Hilton - near entrance on San Carlos Street. (May change depending upon location given for event).
Location (L) TBD

Cosplayers : Depending upon the day, there will be "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" or "Fate/X" cosplayers thus far. More cosplayers TBD based on interest & timeline slot.

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:

~All Cosplayers attending gathering group photo
~All LGBTQ+ Ships/Couples from various Animated Shows/Manga
~Solo LGBTQ+ Cosplay from various Animted Shows/Manga
~Cosplayers that are part of the community, but their characters might not be.
~We can break it down by Shows & Genre
~Individual Ships/Characters after that

Link to Facebook Event page: https://m.facebook.com/events/486573652219104?ref=bookmarks&_rdr

Link to other gathering relevent things : TBD

News of the gathering : TBD

EvieStarCross

I'm excited to say that the Facebook event page has shown some promising interest! We have 40 people interested in the event, 7 people marked as going, and 5 shares of the event. Also, the Facebook group, Cosplay With Pride might even swing by and make an appearance! I'll update as we get closer, but I'm feeling pretty good about this gathering thus far. 🤩

~Evie StarCross