Fanime 2020 - The Lost Year

Started by Ecchi ja Nai, May 22, 2020, 12:34:34 AM

Ecchi ja Nai

Strange to think that if it wasn't for COVID-19, I would be packing up from Day 0's swap meet, lugging all the junk I didn't sell and all the new loot I purchased back to my car, and picking up a couple of bacon wrapped hot dogs as a midnight snack right now.  In the morning, well, noon rather, I'd wade through the crowd trying to get into the dealer's hall, maybe do a lap around artist's alley, and then get all my stuff ready for the second night of swap meet.  Plus I'd be looking forward to whoever was performing at MusicFest on Saturday night.

Instead, I'm at home, thankful that I'm still healthy and actually quite overwhelmed at work.  It'll probably wind up being a 12 hour day for me tomorrow, so I'll feel just as tired at the end of the night as I would if I were actually at Fanime.  Guess I'll just have to scratch my swap meet itch by selling a bunch of stuff on reddit and ebay, and looking for as many sweet deals as I can.

What would you be doing right now if things were the old normal, and Fanime was going on this weekend?

I hope everyone in the Fanime community stays safe and healthy, and I expect to see all of you in person next year!

Glitch

This just means we'll have to celebrate twice as hard next year. It'll like two Fanimes going on at once!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Glitch on July 12, 2020, 04:36:07 PM
This just means we'll have to celebrate twice as hard next year. It'll like two Fanimes going on at once!

Got to bring twice the cash as well

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Angelx624

This year would've been my 10th anniversary at Fanime, so next year I'll be celebrating that.

Gonna make it really count! :D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)