electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2020 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Fanime 2021 - A later date, perhaps?  (Read 133 times)

Angelx624

• Post in the Shell: SAC
    • View Profile
Fanime 2021 - A later date, perhaps?
« on: January 03, 2021, 09:15:33 PM »

Kay, idk how good of an idea this is, or if it is even possible, but let's take a look at this idea, anyway.

Ok, so I thought, that if Fanime cannot happen again this year on the planned date(Memorial Day Weekend, as always, of course), perhaps instead of moving it to 2022(which would be another whole year), that if, and I mean IF it is safe for cons to happen later in the year(I'm talking AFTER July or August at the EARLIEST), then maybe they should consider holding it on a later date in the year. That way, they can keep their promise of rolling over badges of those who pre-registered like they said they would, we can(hopefully) have the con we were promised back in 2020, and they wouldn't have to worry about refunding anyone.

I'm only saying this if cons are safe to have at all this year. Even if it isn't til like, October or November, it'll be better than nothing. A late Fanime is better than no Fanime, and I know everyone will understand if they have to hold it at another time in the year.

I know I might sound way too optimistic right now, and I know it's a dumb and likely impossible idea(you don't need to tell me that in the replies ^^) but I just wanted to put it out there.
Cosplay List:
Reno (FF7R)
Kairi (KH3)
Utatane Piko (Vocaloid)
Sophie Hatter
Accelerator
Mikoto Misaka!

(ノ•ω•)ノ Yay!!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.514 seconds with 40 queries.