Inuyasha/Yashahime Gathering 2022!

Started by Angelx624, May 18, 2021, 04:36:11 AM

Angelx624

Hello there and welcome to the 2022 Inuyasha/Yashahime Gathering! I will be your host for this gathering and I have decided to make a thread early on(perhaps to try and fill some of the void of no convention this year yet things are looking hopeful for next year!) Date and time will be TBA for quite some time, though, but I would probably aim for Friday or Sunday for this gathering!

Side Note: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Date: Friday
Time: 3:00pm

Number of Attendees: 2

Inuyasha
Inuyasha:
Kagome: Angelx624
Miroku:
Sango:
Sesshomaru:
Naraku:
Kikyo:
Shippo:
Koga:
Rin:
Kagura:
Kanna:
Kohaku:
Kaede: CosplayCleric

The Final Act:
Byakuya:
Sesshomaru's mother:

Yashahime:
Moroha:
Towa:
Setsuna:
Hisui:

(If there's a character you plan to cosplay as that isn't listed here, just make a post telling me who you'll be and I will add them to the list!)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

It might still be a bit too early to plan, but I was thinking of maybe having the gathering by the snake statue at Cesar Chavez park(which is known as G10), I'm not sure how big the gathering will be, but I think this location could work! ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a good new year's! It's finally 2022 so time to really start planning for this!

I will aim to have the gathering on Friday in the early afternoon, but if enough people would prefer another day we can see about having it on another day. :3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

CosplayCleric

I am absolutely insulted Kaede didn't make your list. That being said, i'm gonna try to show for the gathering as Kaede because Old Lady Representation :D
Cosplay Gatherings Second
Spreadsheet Wizard
Repairing Cosplay Emergencies since 2014

Angelx624

Quote from: CosplayCleric on March 18, 2022, 09:36:09 PM
I am absolutely insulted Kaede didn't make your list. That being said, i'm gonna try to show for the gathering as Kaede because Old Lady Representation :D
Ah, sorry about that, I forgot to add her. >< I'll add her now!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

Still waiting on a confirmation but gathering was submitted on the 20th!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

The gathering has been confirmed! It'll be Friday at 3pm at G9(Off-site/by the snake statue!)

See you guys there! ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

The con is next week, guys! ^^ Can't wait to see everyone!!

Remember that the gathering is off site and not at the convention itself! If anyone needs help finding it just ask!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

I apologize for the lack of posts in here, but to those who came to the gathering, thank you so much! Hope you guys had a great time as I did!

I know the gathering was fairly small, so I'm not entirely sure if I will bring it back. I do remember seeing a fair number of Inuyasha cosplayers during the con, but only a select few showed up. Perhaps it was because of the location, and thus I will consider a spot that's at the convention itself, perhaps then more people will show up. ^^;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)