FanimeCon 2021 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: My Hero Academia Q&A Panel 2022 (TBA)  (Read 101 times)

dani.c.cosplays

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
My Hero Academia Q&A Panel 2022 (TBA)
« on: June 06, 2021, 07:49:51 PM »

Hi, my name is, Dani and I've been a cosplayer for 9 years and have been attending Fanimecon since 2015! I love BNHA and have always wanted to host a BNHA panel!
I've hosted panels in the past and would love to host a BNHA Panel next year. I hosted a Percy Jackson panel and a Voltron panel, the other being the most popular of the two. With the con being officially announced and hopefully being back in person, I'd love to be able to host a panel again!

Panel Info:

I'd love for the panel to be mostly Q&A with some games included and for the panel to be an hour and a half and hopefully on the second day of the con! I'd also love to include trivia and have prizes! I was thinking instead of everyone being in their school uniforms, we could all wear the P.E uniforms instead!

Characters needed:
Midoriya
Bakugo
Todoroki
Yaoyorozu
Kirishima
Kaminari
Iida
Ashido
Jiro

I'm not entirely sure how many panelist I can have but, I would love to have as many people as possible!

Contact Info:
Insta: dani.c.cosplays(best way of contacting me)
Email: danic4069@gmail.com ( I don't check this as often, but I understand not everyone has an Instagram)
Discord: dani.c.cosplays#4320

Panelist requirements:

I won't have auditions but, I would love it if people can confirm 100% if they are attending the con by maybe the end of the summer so that I can spend time actually planning the panel, as I do have two cons between the end of the year and a few months ​before Fanime. 

Google form for those interested in being in the panel:

https://forms.gle/26rwedDvQ8Jf1Lu39

« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 09:08:59 PM by dani.c.cosplays »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 36 queries.