Fanime 2022 Prices

Started by katnyancha, October 20, 2021, 10:10:25 PM

katnyancha

I really don't want to be that person, but I noticed that the prices for 2022 were starting at a whopping $95 this year, which was the price for the last time frame in 2020.
I wasn't sure if this was an appropriate question, but I wanted to make sure that these prices were right before paying, and that the tickets I'm paying for are in fact for 2022 rather than a previous year.

Thank you!

DankLordPopo

I'm glad I'm not the only person kinda confused about the prices, it doesn't really seem right for already max price and expensive when this would be the time passes for next year would be available to buy at the cheapest early discount
"I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say"

CandyGirl

I imagine the price is such due to the number of badge rollovers. They may not even be able to sell many more badges depending on city regulations. My guess is the price of every con will increase. ALA already has. AX definitely will. Rolling over badges would be a nice investment if there are any worthwhile guests. ANYC will be a good preview of what a big con can do during this time.
..::Cos-list::..
What's a cosplay lol

DankLordPopo

I'm definitely waitin on purchasing a pass to see what's going to be decided or not, don't really want to waste extra money on it if I can afford to rn
"I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say"