Idolish7 Gathering 2022

Started by Hinata, March 17, 2022, 06:30:44 PM

Hinata

Idolish7 Gathering for 2022 (I'm new to being a gathering host so hopefully I'm doing this right lol) Please join us and cosplay Idolish7 with us^^ I'm looking forward to meeting more fans and making more friends who love Idolish7 as well.

Day: Saturday

Time: 3:00pm

(Yay! Happy day we are on the list ^^ I just saw the post and the official time and location ❤️)

Cosplayers:
Hinata (me) : Minami or Tsumugi or Mitsuki.
My friend Elly: Wish Voyage Riku or Haruka or Sogo.
My other friend might go as Tenn.

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo order: Group Shot of Idolish 7
Individual members:
Iori
Yamato
Mitsuki
Tamaki
Sogo
Nagi
Riku
Group Shot of Trigger
Individual members:
Gaku
Tenn
Ryu
Group Shot of Re:vale
Individual members:
Momo
Yuki
Group Shot of Zool
Individual members:
Haruka
Touma
Minami
Torao
Group Shot of Managers
Individual members:
Tsumugi
Kaoru
Rinto
Ryo
Shirou
Ships:
Iori & Riku
Nagi & Mitsuki
Sogo and Tamaki
Tsumugi and Gaku
Aya and Haruka
Side characters (Ex: Aya or Otoharu)
Any ship/pairing Request

(My friend made me the Photo order so I want to say thank you XD)

Link to Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1392483151188092?active_tab=about

(If the link don't work please tell me and I will try it a different way, I'm so new at this lol, I also just made the facebook event XD)
Meow!

Hinata

I remember reading to reply to my post so it won't be lost so I'll do that now xD.
Also I think we just got approved ^^ I see our gathering on the list! Different spot but I don't mind it as long as we can find it well ^^
Meow!

Hinata

Bumping up to hopefully get noticed

Also had to change something in my post lol.
Meow!