Ensemble Stars!! Gathering 2022

Started by DaKree~, March 28, 2022, 11:27:57 PM

DaKree~

Hey y'all. I spoke with the original organizer of the Fanime 2020 EnStars gathering, and unfortunately they said they will not be able to make Fanime 2022. I plan to take charge of this gathering myself if accepted.

This Gathering Includes: All Ensemble Stars characters. However, anybody that is cosplaying as any character that has been involved in any EnStar collaborations will be accepted! This includes Merc Storia, Yume 100, and more.

Day : Saturday
Time : 11 AM
Meeting Place (MP) : near the rails, wherever is safe
Location (L) : G6 - Fallout Zone (right of main entrance)

Cosplayers :
DaKree - Mitsuru Tenma
Rinv4 - Anzu, Makoto

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:
Group shot
Units
Class
Clubs
Events/Gachas
Ships by request

Link to Facebook event: https://fb.me/e/3b2BQlVTx

Link to other gathering relevent things : feel free to message me on Insta @ DaKree

News of the gathering :
4/12: edited with time and location confirmed
I will have some prizes to raffle off so come and join :D

Rinv4

I'm so glad to see that this gathering is back on, I was planning to wear Anzu to Fanime! Is there any estimate on potential dates/times yet? :)
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

DaKree~

So right now I submitted either last hour available Friday (6pm) or Noon on Saturday. Still waiting for a response but I'll definitely update immediately once I get that info ^^

Rinv4

Nice, both of those days work out for me so I'll be sure to attend!! I'll be Anzu and my friend plans to be Makoto \(° w ° )
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

DaKree~

Just updated information. Confirmed for Saturday, 11AM, in the fallout zone G6!