Ouran High School Host Club Gathering 2022

Started by therealdjpocky, March 29, 2022, 05:02:51 PM

therealdjpocky

Kiss Kiss Fall In Love!

Distinguished Fanime guests, you are cordially invited to the Ouran High School Host Club Cosplay Gathering of FanimeCon 2022.

Date: Sunday, May 29, 2022
Time: 3:00 PM

Photography Order:
Full Group
All Hosts
Haruhi
Tamaki
Kyoya
Twins
Honey
Mori
Secondary Characters
All Girls
All Boys
Full Group (for fashionably late guests!)
Special Requests (after official photos!)

Facebook Link: https://fb.me/e/1Y6r5bpun

Legal Statement: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.
When something smells, it's usually a bad pun.

therealdjpocky

Thank you all who have shown interest thus far! I have updated this post with our official date, location, and time. You will see me there as pre-host Haruhi. We'll see you then!

therealdjpocky

Phew! Sorry for the absence, everyone. Sometimes life just throws you a broken vase.

I am so excited to see everyone on Sunday! Please do comment down below if you are interested in sharing what cosplays you will be wearing.

We also hope to see many of your lovely faces at the Black and White Ball if you are able to make it. (My episode 2 Haruhi is on hold until next year!)

Have fun, and stay safe this weekend everyone!

therealdjpocky

Thank you all so much for coming, both cosplayers and photographers alike! Stay tuned for the Ouran Host Club Black and White Ball Party Crash of 2023!