[OFFICIAL] Homestuck Gathering Fanime 2022!!!

Started by BattleblockB0ss, April 15, 2022, 08:19:26 AM

BattleblockB0ss

Fanime Homstuck Gathering 2022

This Gathering Includes: Anything from or relating to Homestuck, including (but not limited to) characters from the webcomic Homestuck, Homestuck^2, Hiveswap, Pesterquest, Hiveswap Friendsim, fankids/trolls, and Guy Fieri.

Day: Sunday
Time: 5 PM
Meeting Place: G9
Location (L): G9

Cosplayers:
Me as Dave Strider (four aces suited outfit)
therealdjpocky as Roxy
Ssugarycarnival as Calliope
Guy Fieri

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:

Homestuck:
Group Photo
Group Kids Photo
Beta Kids
Alpha Kids
Guardians and Sprites
Group Trolls Photo
Lower Caste Trolls
Upper Caste Trolls
Ancestors
Dancestors
Godtiers
Alchemized Outfits
Starter Outfits
Dreamers
Tricksters
Carapacians/Consorts
Felt/Midnight Crew
Other
Guy Fieri
Canon Ships
Fanon Ships

Other:
Group Epilogues/HS2 Picture
Epilogues/HS2 Meat
Epilogues/HS2 Candy
Hiveswap/Friendsim
Fankids/trolls
Other

Link to Facebook event: I am out of state at the moment and writing this post from the waiting area at Gate 14 in the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, boarding for San Jose soon, so I can't create the Facebook event in the correct timezone but I will do so as soon as I get back. https://fb.me/e/1AW7ubeSj

Link to other gathering relevent things: N/A

News of the gathering:

4/26 WE ARE OFFICIAL! Time and date is Sunday at 5 PM at G9, hope to see you there!

4/16 Proposed location has been updated as per Fanime's Covid guidelines. Also changed the photo order.

4/15 We now have a facebook events page! https://fb.me/e/1AW7ubeSj

therealdjpocky

Hey! Glad to see you post a thread for this gathering!

Unfortunately I wanted to let you know that as per Covid safety protocols, we cannot have gatherings at G2 or G3. See post from our head here: https://m.facebook.com/1320014864682163/posts/5808004189216519/?d=n

If you are looking for a smaller gathering spot, there is plenty of open Friday times for G4, which is the area just outside the Marriott. Historically the gathering has been at G9, the park with the statue across the street (because the gathering used to be humongous lol).

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again for keeping it going!
When something smells, it's usually a bad pun.

BattleblockB0ss

We're official! Woo! See post for updated date, time, and place.

therealdjpocky

Hey gamers! I'll be picking up some Faygo from my local liquor store before con. I'll be sure to bring enough to share!

therealdjpocky

Thank you so much for hosting! We were small but mighty this year, and I look forward to seeing you all next year. ;oD

BattleblockB0ss

Quote from: therealdjpocky on May 31, 2022, 10:02:21 AM
Thank you so much for hosting! We were small but mighty this year, and I look forward to seeing you all next year. ;oD

Thank yOu so much for coming, taking pictures, and giving us all more Faygo than we ever wanted! You helped make the gathering such a fun event, and I'm so happy it turned out the way it did!

BattleblockB0ss

We're coming back this year! Get excited, Homestuck losers! Big plans in the works already... ;O)