FanimeCon Events and Discussionmentarianism > Registration

Refund or Badge Rollover to 2023?

<< < (2/2)

I'm in the same boat as everyone else on here; sent numerous e-mails to both their covidrequests and help e-mails with no response to any of them (in a chain now stretching back a little over two months).

I've sent one last e-mail today and if I don't hear back, I think I'm going to have to go down the chargeback route as well. I do still want to go but they don't seem to be making it easy!

Has anyone heard from Fanime or their banks yet? I'm still waiting on my boyfriend to contact the bank since we used his card to buy the tickets so he's really slacking haha I still hadn't received any emails from Fanime. I really don't understand how they aren't at least giving an update of some sort, even if it means waiting longer, we just want to know what's going on! :(

Not a peep here. Seeing as I've been trying for three months now, I'm also going to reach out to my bank after the holiday.

contacting my credit card to resolve this. almost 4 months without a peep from them is a huge FU to us.

I have now done the same - my claim is in the system


[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version