~ Twisted Wonderland Gathering 2024 ~

Started by Rinv4, January 15, 2023, 08:38:31 PM

Rinv4

~ Fanime Twisted Wonderland Gathering 2024 ~

Hello Prefects! This gathering is for the mobile game: "Twisted Wonderland". If you are planning to attend, feel free to comment so we have a general idea of how many people to expect. This may be a game about villains, but remember to mind your manners and not step on any capes or else it will be off with your head!

*Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Saturday
Time: TBA (aiming for noon or afternoon)

Attending:
Rinv4 (Gathering Leader)
Lenv4 (Gathering Leader)

Photo order:
Start of gathering group photo
Dorm leaders
Heartslabyul
Savanaclaw
Octavinelle
Scarabia
Pomefiore
Ignihyde
Diasomnia
Ramshackle/Staff
Royal Sword Academy/Other characters
1st Years
2nd Years
3rd Years
Requests
End of gathering group photo
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Angelx624

(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

pomef1ore

i will be there as vil! with and epel in the dorm uniform

Rinv4

Hi all! I submitted the gathering form over the weekend. Hoping to hear back from gathering staff soon!
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

A bit of trouble with the submission process, but crossing my fingers it'll be sorted out soon. I will update whether or not we are approved.
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Angelx624

If this gathering is Friday at 5 I may or may not make it since it's right after Disney(not Disney extended ;w; ) but we will see!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Rinv4

Gathering has been confirmed for Friday 5:00pm at G5!

This year G5 is at the "Idea tree" which I believe is the tree-like structure in the middle of the front entrance. Those also attending the Disney gathering the hour before simply need to walk up from the grass steps and you should be able to see us immediately.

We're a month away, very excited to see everyone!
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

We had an incredibly fun time hosting for Fanime 2023, and are excited to do it again for Fanime 2024! Due to the large turnout last year, I cannot promise, but I will try to get a larger location to fit all of us. I'm also trying to see if it's possible to bring our own camera to share photos on a Google Drive shortly after the con.

Fanime 2023 photos taken by staff have been uploaded here: fanimecon.slickpic.com
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)