♫ Ensemble Stars Gathering 2024 ♫

Started by Rinv4, January 15, 2023, 08:49:49 PM

Rinv4

♫ Fanime Ensemble Stars Gathering 2024 ♫

Hello Producers! If you are planning to attend, feel free to comment so we have an idea of how many people to expect. We're all here to have fun and meet other fans of the game, but please be respectful to everyone.

*Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Sunday
Time: TBA (aiming for 4:00pm or 5:00pm)

Attending:
Rinv4 (Gathering Leader)
Lenv4 (Gathering Leader)

Photo order:
Start group photo
Trickstar
fine
Ryuseitai
Alkaloid
Crazy Bee
2wink
Valkyrie
Eden
Undead
Akatsuki
Ra*bits
Knights
Switch
MaM
Double Face
Requests
End group photo
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Hello! I submitted the gathering form over the weekend, hopefully we'll get a confirmed time soon!
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

We have been confirmed for Sunday, 3:00pm at G5!
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Tokufi

Hello, I'd like to participate as HiMERU from Crazy:B!

Rinv4

Thank you for attending the Fanime 2023 gathering, we are excited to host again for Fanime 2024! Our gathering last year was Sunday at 3:00pm, however we are considering pushing it out a little later on Sunday to either 4:00pm or 5:00pm. I do not know how this will affect attendance as the Masquerade and Black & White Ball are that same evening. Please leave a comment if you have a preference for the time.

Also! We are trying to see if we can bring our own camera to share photos on a Google Drive shortly after the con.

Fanime 2023 photos taken by staff have been uploaded here: fanimecon.slickpic.com
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Waiting on the gathering forms, but this is for Day 3/Sunday and hoping for around 4:00pm or 5:00pm!
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Gathering has been submitted for Sunday, hope to everyone again!
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)