[UNOFFICIAL] Homestuck Gathering 2023!

Started by BattleblockB0ss, January 16, 2023, 07:26:45 PM

BattleblockB0ss

Fanime Homestuck Gathering 2023

This Gathering Includes: Anything from or relating to Homestuck, including characters from the webcomic Homestuck, Homestuck^2, Hiveswap, Pesterquest, Hiveswap Friendsim and fankids/trolls.

Day: TBD
Time: TBD
Meeting Place: G9
Location (L): G9

Cosplayers:
Me as Caliborn
tykpon as Nepeta
Ibby as Trickster Dave
+ a lot more that haven't shared their cosplays yet

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:
Group
Group Kids
Beta Kids
Alpha Kids
Guardians
Group Trolls
Beta Trolls
Dancestors/Beforus
Lowbloods (mutant blood->jade)
Highbloods (cerulean->fuchsia)
Ancestors
Carapacians
Hiveswap
Godtiers
Alternate Outfits
Starter Outfits
Dreamers
Tricksters
OC's
Singles
Ships/Requests

Link to Facebook event: Facebook Event

Link to other gathering relevent things:
Discord Server
Linktree

News of the gathering:

BattleblockB0ss

HEY! Just leaving a note here that we'll be holding a canned food drive at our gathering! Even if you're not a Homestuck, please consider bringing canned food and nonperishable supplies for the unhoused to our gathering so we can build a little can town with it before taking to local homeless shelters. Thanks!

Slim Shady

Hi! I'll be there as a photographer depending on the time and day! Gotta relive my teenage years.

BattleblockB0ss

Quote from: Slim Shady on April 01, 2023, 04:27:31 PMHi! I'll be there as a photographer depending on the time and day! Gotta relive my teenage years.
Awesome! Wanna join our Discord? That's where we'll be coordinating.
https://discord.gg/calibornia

therealdjpocky

Calibornia represent! I will probably be attending as my usual Roxy, hopefully including the scarf I've been working on for years. Alternatively, I may break out my grey paint and bring back my stinky man from Hiveswap. Depends on the vibes!
When something smells, it's usually a bad pun.

BattleblockB0ss

bump

.,,#%/.                                       
                                 %%%%#,***&%%%%%%%&&                           
                             % ,%###(#%%%%%%&#(##%@                             
                             %&%&%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%&@&&&                         
                            .%%%&&(,,##,/&,,,##,,#%%                           
                             %%%%%/,,,,,,,,,,,,,%%%                             
                               .#%(/,,,,*((,,,,,/.                             
                                 %%%%%%%%%%%%                                   
                                 %%%%%%%%%%%%                                   
                                 %%%%%%%%%%%%                                   
                               .%%%%%%%%%%%%%                                   
                               .%%%%%%%%%%%%%                                   
                               .%%%%%%%%%%%%%/                                 
                              #%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%.                                 
                              %%%%%%   %%%%%%%.                                 
                            .%%%%%%%   %%%%%%%.                                 
                            ,%%%%%%%   %%%%%%%.                                 
                           %%%%%%%*    %%%%%%%.                                 
                           %%%%%%%*    %%%%%%                                   
                           %%%%%%/,    %%%%%%%.                                 
                           %%%##%      ####%%                                   
                         *@@@@@@@      @@@@@@@@@                               
                           @@@@@@