SoulsBorne/FromSoft Games Gathering 2023

Started by JumpyWizardCosplay, February 02, 2023, 12:29:14 PM

JumpyWizardCosplay

Hello everyone!

Our gathering was a huge success last year so I figured I'd get this organized again for 2023 :)
I'm aiming for same loc and day as last year but for now we'll say it's TBD.

This gathering includes games from the Dark Souls series, Demons souls, Bloodborne and Elden Ring
Edit: we got our time slot!

Day: Saturday

Time: 12:00

Cosplayers:
   JumpyWizardCosplay as Juno Hoslow (Elden Ring)
   Shuttleduck as Varre (Elden Ring)
   Persephonaae as Queen Marika (Elden Ring)

Legal statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the gathering/event this year. If you do not want to be included in those photos please setup aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed

Photo Order:

Dark Souls characters
Demons souls characters
Bloodborne characters
Elden Ring characters

Feel free to reach out if you wanna join in or have other input. I'll add you to the list of cosplayers if you like otherwise I'm hoping to see everyone again at the gathering
Thanks!

-Jumpy/Sarah

persephonaae

Really hoping I can get my full Ranni cosplay done in time for fanime, I'd love to attend this gathering! (If not, I think my backup is a spoof cosplay of Ranni as a Sailor Moon sailor scout lol)

JumpyWizardCosplay

Lol both sound great so we look forward to seeing you there! Good luck with your build! We are hoping for a good turnout again this year :)

JumpyWizardCosplay

Quote from: persephonaae on February 03, 2023, 01:52:59 PMReally hoping I can get my full Ranni cosplay done in time for fanime, I'd love to attend this gathering! (If not, I think my backup is a spoof cosplay of Ranni as a Sailor Moon sailor scout lol)

Lol both sound great so we look forward to seeing you there! Good luck with your build! We are hoping for a good turnout again this year :)

ZerachielAmora

I really hope I can go to this year's gathering! It depends on what time and day it'll be, but if all goes well, I'll be bringing Queen Marika

ZerachielAmora

I didn't see this gathering in the first list of the Fanime gatherings this year, is this still going to happen?

I'd be willing to help out hosting if need be!

JumpyWizardCosplay

Quote from: ZerachielAmora on April 07, 2023, 08:21:13 PMI didn't see this gathering in the first list of the Fanime gatherings this year, is this still going to happen?

I'd be willing to help out hosting if need be!
Hi sorry! I was waiting for them to post a gathering location map (which I never saw). But I just applied for a Saturday gathering around noon by the Art tree! I will post an update here once I hear things are accepted 👍