Evangelion Gathering 2023

Started by DarkLordOfTheFluff, March 18, 2023, 11:35:42 PM

DarkLordOfTheFluff

Attention all Evangelion Fans: Fanime 2023 is fast approaching. Usually I would have someone else working on this paperwork (looking at you, Fuyutsuki...), but as I have been asked to get the ball rolling sooner this year, I am once again risking the wrath of the will of the cosmos by hosting the Eva gathering (catchy title pending).

All Evangelion cosplay is welcome, including the TV series, the Movies, light novels, various Manga iterations, official character designs, fan designs and artworks. Evangelion cameos, references, crossovers and cosplay mashups with other series are also welcome. Some examples would include Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion and Super Robot Wars, both of which feature Evangelion crossovers. If we somehow get the chance to have Unit 01 vs Godzilla for example, I am all for it (or if all cosplayers that do the Gendo poseā„¢ in their respective series want to jump in for that shot by all means, join in the fun)

Day : Sunday, May 28
Time : 4:00
Location (L) : Site G4 (Marriott side near the trees)

Cosplayers, please post who you plan on cosplaying, and if applicable, what variant or version you plan to cosplay.

Fanime may be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Also please feel free to join us at the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1139083823454858

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you all at Fanime 2023.

DarkLordOfTheFluff

Updated gathering date, location and time info. Time is later in the day than last year, so the lighting should be less harsh than it was at noon last year.

Cosplayers:
Gendo Ikari-Dark Lord of the Fluff
Rei Ayanami (Yukata Version)- Dark Lady Samael
Misato Katsuragi- (cosplay name unknown)