Granblue Fantasy Gathering 2023

Started by scarfsent, April 22, 2023, 02:31:06 PM

scarfsent

Granblue Fantasy Gathering 2023

Feel free to roll up if you like GBF/GBVS and want to commiserate with other fans during Light GW!

Crossover character cosplays featured in GBF are welcome as well, from Dragalia Lost, Rage of Bahamut, Shadowverse, etc., or from any of the 92734947 collabs (yes, Joker Persona 5 would be hilarious).

*Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Sunday 5/28
Time: 1 pm

Photo order:

Group photo
Gran/Djeeta/Lyria
Fire
Water
Earth
Wind
Light
Dark
Any groups given whoever shows up (Primals, Eternals, Evokers, crossover characters, NPCs, etc.)
Any requests
Final group photo

Konekogami

"Crossover character cosplays featured in GBF are welcome as well, from Dragalia Lost, Rage of Bahamut, Shadowverse, etc., or from any of the 92734947 collabs (yes, Joker Persona 5 would be hilarious)"

If I had the time and ability, I would make Cinnamoroll in his little Algovale cosplay

scarfsent

Quote from: Konekogami on April 29, 2023, 07:52:39 PMIf I had the time and ability, I would make Cinnamoroll in his little Algovale cosplay

That would be so cute omg... but please feel free to come regardless, cosplay or not!