SMT/Persona Gathering 2023 (Including all Atlus)

Started by Ariel Ningyo, April 24, 2023, 11:39:38 PM

Ariel Ningyo

Welcome to the SMT/Persona Gathering Forum!

This gathering will include all Atlus games. A non-exhaustive list includes Shin Megami Tense video games (Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Digital Devil Saga, Devil Survivor, etc.), Catherine, Trauma Center games, Etrian Odyssey and Etrian Mystery, Odin Sphere, etc. Anybody who loves Atlus and cosplays from any of their games are welcome!

This will be my 4th year hosting this gathering and my 7th year hosting gatherings! I took a break from hosting this gathering and gave it to a friend in 2019 but I'm back hosting it again ♥.

DAY GATHERING
Day: Saturday
Time: TBD

MIDNIGHT GATHERING

Day: Saturday
Time: 11:30pm?

Legal Statement: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

PHOTO ORDER:
- First Group Shot
- Shin Megami Tensei Series
- Any other series that attend (eg. if we get Catherine and 13 Sentienals attendees, there will be a Catherine specific group shot)
- Persona Series (The Persona Photo will be separate from the SMT Photo since this series has evolved into its own thing and I don't want the mass amount of Persona Cosplayers to drown out the SMT ones)
- Arcanas (eg. Fool, Strengh, Fortune, etc)
- Canon Groups (Ex. Original Phatom Thieves: Joker, Ryuji, Ann, Morgana or Original SEES: Akihiko, Shinjiro, Mitsuru)
- Scene re-enactments by request
- Final Group Shot
- Requests

Note: If your series is not called please inform one of the gathering hosts. There are many Atlus games and we want to include everyone!

ATTENDENCE LIST:

Gathering Count: About 30 cosplayers (Estimated amount from 2022

FB event page:

List of all Atlus Games: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Atlus_games
Fanime Cosplay Schedule TBD

Ariel Ningyo

I had to make a new thread because the application did not want to take my old thread.
Fanime Cosplay Schedule TBD

Rinv4

Was planning on wearing P3 FeMC on Saturday anyway, I'll try to see if I can make the gathering! :>
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)