Looking for photos

Started by RengokuGuy, May 24, 2024, 10:49:59 PM

RengokuGuy

Hello all!

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this request so I apologize if it is not. I was just wondering if anyone has any photos from Friday of the Nezuko, Mitsuri and Rengoku that were together at con? I was the Rengoku. I haven't really had much luck finding anything on social media, though it is still early, and just wanted to reach out.

Thank you in advance 🙏

Kite

Host gatherings are posting out a QR code as a collective compendium for all photos being taken as Fanime 2024. I believe it will all be available eventually if it was taken.

InsaneDavid

Generally you gotta give people a few days if you were at a gathering.  If you had an official photographer from Fanime they generally will attempt to get them together sometime after con.  If a gathering host took pictures at your gathering, it's generally best to keep an eye on their event page over the next couple weeks.

The QR codes that Fanime were giving to hosts are an upload link for people who took pictures to give them to Fanime.  Not everyone will use this, instead hosting their own host or co-host photos elsewhere (this is what we do).  Hoping that by next year they'll have official photographers again (or at least enough of them), as it's always a good secondary avenue or option for gatherings that do not have a co-host or host photographer.
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ