What is da worst anime EVER?

Started by Jyunishinsho, July 25, 2004, 09:56:27 PM

DayDreamerNessa

hmm dbz all the so called battle scenes are all the damn same really, well to me at least, and the storyline isn't great to me either.

haha i remember when they played tenchi a long time ago, it wasn't that bad either that cabbit is so damn cute.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

drallcome

Quote from: "Kyle stabell"
Quote from: "drallcome"oh.. back on topic..

Dragon Ball Z.. :P~~~ Worse anime ever!  Only reason they show this is for the imature teeage boys.  Couldnt cartoon network show more animes for everyone like Tenchi muyo. They did show it for awhile. Its got a little of everything. Or how about something new, "Azumana Daio" Great little anime and they dont have to edit out anything. Funny as hell.

Great now im probley going get flamed by the cartoon network N00bs.. "Dragon ball z is the best, bla bla bla.." Guess what,, I dont give a cabbit crap. LOL  I have the right to speak my mind. And It wont bother me one bit if you say tenchi muyo sucks. So dont even start with the flameing.

Tenchi doesn't suck but nither dose DBZ if you follow the story line insted of just watching it for the battles it's actualy quite interesting :P ...

Yea.. DBZ would be great If I didn't have to watch 15 mins of a battle to see 5 mins of a storyline. Its just my opinion.
Fanime Member since 1999

frumpy

Quote from: "drallcome"

Dragon Ball Z.. :P~~~ Worse anime ever!  Only reason they show this is for the imature teeage boys.  Couldnt cartoon network show more animes for everyone like Tenchi muyo. They did show it for awhile. Its got a little of everything. Or how about something new, "Azumana Daio" Great little anime and they dont have to edit out anything. Funny as hell.

Great now im probley going get flamed by the cartoon network N00bs.. "Dragon ball z is the best, bla bla bla.." Guess what,, I dont give a cabbit crap. LOL  I have the right to speak my mind. And It wont bother me one bit if you say tenchi muyo sucks. So dont even start with the flameing.

Tenchi doesn't suck but nither dose DBZ if you follow the story line insted of just watching it for the battles it's actualy quite interesting :P ...

Yea.. DBZ would be great If I didn't have to watch 15 mins of a battle to see 5 mins of a storyline. Its just my opinion.

Don't you mean 5-6 episodes of the SAME battle? LOL...As much as I enjoyed DBZ years ago, it got boring really fast. Stupid fights that stretch out too long......talk about milking the cow... :!:
Camilla Wong
Dealers Dept '07-'12, 2014-current
Charity Auction '04, '09-'12
Video Programming '00-'04
Gopher Volunteer '98-'99

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "frumpy"
Quote from: "drallcome"

Don't you mean 5-6 episodes of the SAME battle? LOL...As much as I enjoyed DBZ years ago, it got boring really fast. Stupid fights that stretch out too long......talk about milking the cow... :!:

True, true but you got to admit some(not all) of those long battles were prity good ex:SS Goku vs 100% Final form friza, Most if not all of the battles w/Cell, Goku vs Picon, Magin Vegita vs SS2 Goku(Vegeta Finaly gets to fight Kakarot again) and oneof the more intence battles between SS3 Goku vs Super Buu... Those are my top battles and the only ones worth taking soooo much time
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

recomet15

Calling DBZ the worst anime ever is a bit unfair. True, it's a little simple and not very heavy on story, but that's because it wasn't really meant for "mature" viewers. It's just a fun show that American tweens really seem to like; it's not the greatest anime, but it's definitely not the worst. There's plenty of crap out there that makes DBZ look like a masterpiece, but I won't list any as I may inadvertently offend someone.

A better name for this topic would be "Anime you despise".
For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "recomet15"Calling DBZ the worst anime ever is a bit unfair. True, it's a little simple and not very heavy on story, but that's because it wasn't really meant for "mature" viewers. It's just a fun show that American tweens really seem to like; it's not the greatest anime, but it's definitely not the worst. There's plenty of crap out there that makes DBZ look like a masterpiece, but I won't list any as I may inadvertently offend someone.

A better name for this topic would be "Anime you despise".

Recomet's right and like I said it's a good show when it comes to your action/fighting pre-13 anime needs.......*starts blabering*
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

labluegirl

I have to agree,, Dragon ball Z does suck, but its not the worse anime ever. If you wanta see good action kiddies, go watch an hentai with tenticals. *GIGGLES*

DARZ

worst...
maybe some anime based on hentai games
Kimiga nozomu eien, singetsutan tsukihime, and some others...
even though picture look excellent, story's f*ucked up
kills people who loves the original game...
icons from ExpensiveNoise

Akito Starwind

ok yugioh , dbz,  are not the best but i would not say the worst, as a anime fan if you think those are the worst you need to get out and watch more anime, sorry but it's true.  ok the worst anime i would say is just because of how it ended, was I think X the movie.  sorry but I like happpy endings. oh and the Alxzander anime show that CN had on sometime ago..   Bad just bad...  but X had great art and story up untill the end.... :(
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

Glitch

Worst anime I gotta say is Beyblade.I just can't stand it. *watches kids launch garbage at me.Takes cover.* You know it's true.

bubblehead

No one has mentioned the first Silent Mobius Movie, and I think I know why. No one else has seen it. It's hard to find (except that one of the video stores in my area has it on dubbed VHS) and it's not worth the trouble of finding it, even if you like the TV series (I do). It's just uninteresting. The characters are not very likeable, unlike in the TV series, and the fighting is just unpleasant. The dubbing isn't all that good, either, and I think it's different voices than in the TV series. I sometimes wish I had not watched it all the way through. It's probably worse for fans of the series than for non-fans, because you keep hoping it will get better, but it doesn't, and also because you hate how badly they did something for one of the shows you actually like.

I don't like Devil Hunter Yohko because it makes me uncomfortable and I find it not very entertaining. Oh and Megazone 23 is pretty bad, too. Reign: the Conqueror has some of the ugliest character designs I've ever seen. I dislike the style.

-bubble out

Other than that, there are MANY mediocre shows.

BTW: I actually like Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.
"I'm too stupid to worry about something like that!"
-Eimi, All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku

Saffy

the worst I've seen was so bad I can't remember the name!
POCKY
Because you never forget your first box.

GIANT POCKY
Because some like it harder, better, faster, stronger

Images coming soon!

YoureMyHiro

I dont know if anyone has listed this one yet but "MOUSE" has got to be one of the all time worst. I was fooled by the box! I couldnt help it! Im only human.

Jyunishinsho

I've never heard of MOUSE. What's it about?