Who's going to JTAF?

Started by Jyunishinsho, August 24, 2004, 12:52:01 PM

OniCourseMusha

Anyone saw me wit a blue Japanese robe, headband, black belt, and Japanese wooden sandals?

I entered the DDR tourney and was alright. I qualified the .5 speed of Senorita then lost to some good friend I know from Santa Cruz.  Then I wore wooden sandals to play Matsuri Japan Oni steps on little and was prett hard. Then on the next day all the good player from yesterday didn't show up and just played trick oni course and died on Max300.

The dance at JTAF kind of sux though..... with all that space crap.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

YoureMyHiro

It was fun, cept for the breaker revolution did not happen because the man shut us down. Craig was the first to take the hit.

Next year.

Shinsengumi

Yeah it was fun at JTAF2, man Graig you were wasted on saturday night lol, It was funny and I have it all on camera, damn if it wasn't for that guy next door, we still would if had more laughs, I was able to meet new people there and I hope to see them again next year, took pictures at cosplayers. Overall I had a good time. and yeah the dance really sucks.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

SadisticSolace

I went to this one. but I admit that I was to shy to talk to anyone. Dammit! Someone is just going to need to start to come up and talk to me.

-Solace
Bunnies and Anime. Yummy ^.^

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "SadisticSolace"I went to this one. but I admit that I was to shy to talk to anyone. Dammit! Someone is just going to need to start to come up and talk to me.

-Solace
If you gonna go to cons like Anime Overdose, ReccaCon, or Fanime just find OniCourseMusha. And say "you from the forums right". I would like to other people even though if they're shy.
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

OniCourseMusha

Kraken Con Staff

Shinsengumi

For next years JTAF I'll be cosplaying for sure.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

OniCourseMusha

to let u guys know the link above finally works!
Kraken Con Staff

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"to let u guys know the link above finally works!

Yeah I took that picture for you graig