Maids or Catgirls,whats your preference?

Started by Barnes, August 27, 2004, 01:31:55 PM

Maids or Catgirls?

maids
8 (21.6%)
catgirls
9 (24.3%)
both
17 (45.9%)
neither
3 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: August 27, 2004, 01:31:55 PM

Barnes

In general, I prefer maids, but I really like looking at Steel Angel Saki as a combo of both, so I'll go with both.
(I'm making a poll)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

DayDreamerNessa

++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Tsubasa

Catgirls never really did much for me.  I guess that makes "maids" my reply, but they aren't that great overall.  Give me some nurses. XD
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "Tsubasa"Catgirls never really did much for me.  I guess that makes "maids" my reply, but they aren't that great overall.  Give me some nurses. XD

That I agree with Tsubasa. Nurses are better. Maybe it's because of Silent Hill Demon Zombie Nurses, but still. Nurses are cool :3
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"
Quote from: "Tsubasa"Catgirls never really did much for me.  I guess that makes "maids" my reply, but they aren't that great overall.  Give me some nurses. XD

That I agree with Tsubasa. Nurses are better. Maybe it's because of Silent Hill Demon Zombie Nurses, but still. Nurses are cool :3

I don't find them attractive

for me:
Girls with Chinese Dresses and wearing thigh high boots
*drools over GinRei from Giant Robo*
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Barnes

Thats why I put a "neither" option.
Nurses are uh, ok by me.Schoolgirls are pretty good (what?)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Logik

Yeah, I would prefer the schoolgirls. :mrgreen: Maids and catgirls just aren't my thing.
"All you can do is keep on keeping on, and try to believe that tomorrrow will be what it should be - even if it isn't what you expected." -Harry Dresden

VictimX

Maids, cat girls, everthing mentioned is fine. You can call all me old fashion, but anything would do it for me. LOL

drallcome

Quote from: "Logik"Yeah, I would prefer the schoolgirls. :mrgreen: Maids and catgirls just aren't my thing.

Yes!! =jumps up and down for the schoolgirls= Yea for schoolgirls.. But if I had to choose between maids and catgirls, it would have to be a school girl in a cute catgirl outfet. TEE HEE. MEOW! =^-^=
Fanime Member since 1999

DayDreamerNessa

looks like everyone else stated what they like, whether or not it was in the poll.

but i agree schoolgirls are the best. nurses are good too, but schoolgirls come first for me

CloudStrife546

Hmm...I didn't vote.  But hey...teachers sometimes work... :?

Dunno why, but I've always had a strange fetish for glasses.  Not huge thick crazy ones, but just...well you know?

drallcome

Quote from: "CloudStrife546"Hmm...I didn't vote.  But hey...teachers sometimes work... :?

Dunno why, but I've always had a strange fetish for glasses.  Not huge thick crazy ones, but just...well you know?

Oh like Mizuho Kazami from Please Teacher.

Hay dont forget another one.. Cute Angels types like Belldandy or naughty angels types like Urd. hehe
Fanime Member since 1999

CloudStrife546

Quote from: "drallcome"
Quote from: "CloudStrife546"Hmm...I didn't vote.  But hey...teachers sometimes work... :?

Oh like Mizuho Kazami from Please Teacher.

Hay dont forget another one.. Cute Angels types like Belldandy or naughty angels types like Urd. hehe

That's not what I actually had in mind...but yeah.  She works perfectly.  Although, shes hot even out of "dresscode"... :D

Logik

Yeah, I forgot about those teachers. Sure they sometimes work, but when they do... :mrgreen:
"All you can do is keep on keeping on, and try to believe that tomorrrow will be what it should be - even if it isn't what you expected." -Harry Dresden

MeliCat

Mmm... my kind of thread. Speaking from a girl who's boyfriend has made me dress up like all of the above: My favorites are schoolgirls, cat-girls and Nurses. Maybe because I'm in school, I'm MeliCat and I'm an animal nurse. ^_^

.+:*MeliCat*:+.

Shinsengumi

I really love cat girls and nurses there more that I like , school girls, Mizuho Kazami from please teacher.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

hakudoushi

Maids are better.
the catgirls are usually really, really skimpy.
no really, i have a pet ninja.

DayDreamerNessa

whats wrong with skimpy? as long as it's done in good taste i like it.

hakudoushi

no really, i have a pet ninja.

swordofthebezerk

Maids, school girls, catgirls, teachers...heh they're all nice to look at so I don't play favorites.

Updated Version