Maids or Catgirls,whats your preference?

Started by Barnes, August 27, 2004, 01:31:55 PM

Maids or Catgirls?

maids
8 (21.6%)
catgirls
9 (24.3%)
both
17 (45.9%)
neither
3 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: August 27, 2004, 01:31:55 PM

hakudoushi

no really, i have a pet ninja.

Tsubasa

I'm amazed no one has mentioned maids or waitresses.  They're nice, but not my favorites, so I didn't.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

CloudStrife546

Quote from: "Tsubasa"I'm amazed no one has mentioned maids or waitresses.  They're nice, but not my favorites, so I didn't.

Maids or waitresses?  No mention of waitresses, but isn't the topic on "maid or catgirls"?   :D

Tsubasa

Technically it is, but the thread has seemed to steer towards a "fanboy fetish" thread and, thus, my comment.
-Tsubasa

Barnes

Quote from: "Tsubasa"Technically it is, but the thread has seemed to steer towards a "fanboy fetish" thread and, thus, my comment.

Should I ask a mod to fix the poll or leave it as it is? Or maybe edit the topic title?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Tsubasa

I don't think that'd be necessary.  Just let the thread adapt itself. ^^
-Tsubasa

pRoToZERO

Maids all the way there always the freaky ones  :lol:
At this very moment I'm in a microscopic submersible somewhere in your disgusting belly attached to your brain HA HA HA HA

Jyunishinsho

By waitresses do you mean the Anna Miller style?

hakudoushi

i think they mean french maids...or is that the same thing?

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"By waitresses do you mean the Anna Miller style?
Someone has been reading a bit too much Megatokyo.  I mean waitresses in a very general sense.  Outfits vary radically, so maybe it's harder to grasp, but the commonality of profession binds them together.  I mention waitresses in the first place because they are a common fanboy fetish; as is the case with catgirls, schoolgirls, teachers, maids, "little sister" types, girls in uniform... the list goes on.
-Tsubasa

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Someone has been reading a bit too much Megatokyo.  I mean waitresses in a very general sense.  Outfits vary radically, so maybe it's harder to grasp, but the commonality of profession binds them together.  I mention waitresses in the first place because they are a common fanboy fetish; as is the case with catgirls, schoolgirls, teachers, maids, "little sister" types, girls in uniform... the list goes on.

Let's see, *looks at list* good thing I don't have a fetish of those for those types of uniforms or characters. hehehe The only fetish that I have are girls wearing chinese dresses along with boots. that's it hehehe  :twisted:
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

hakudoushi

Quote from: "RyuDOA2Hayabusa"

Let's see, *looks at list* good thing I don't have a fetish of those for those types of uniforms or characters. hehehe The only fetish that I have are girls wearing chinese dresses along with boots. that's it hehehe  :twisted:

megatokyo is good.

oh, you mean like shampoo?

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "hakudoushi"
Quote from: "RyuDOA2Hayabusa"

yeah..hehe..or GinRei from Giant Robo or Tweedledee from Kiddy Grade :D

megatokyo is good.

oh, you mean like shampoo?
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

sosuke1

Catgirls, no contest.  There is nothing better than cuddling and putting a kitty to sleep by stroking her silky ears
Lick my blade, share your blood with me

Nina Star 9

um. i am a girl, i am straight, and i have no fetishes anyway. ^^ but i like catgirl  maids. those are cute. (and fun to cosplay! heehee! ^^)

OniCourseMusha

OMG!! I love seeing all the maids get there ass beat by Najica in Najica Blitz Tactic!! Fanservice    :D ! I always watch the first episode over and over!
Thats how I got into maids!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

DayDreamerNessa

i think i like the outfits that maids wear more than the girls themselves =P there so fucking cute! =D
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"i think i like the outfits that maids wear more than the girls themselves =P there so fucking cute! =D
XD XD True! Luv u for saying that!!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

optimusprime

*points at avatar* what do you think i prefer o.O?

*edit*
whoah.... i just noticed the speed of my avatar on my new motherboard and proc did it alway move at hyper speeds o.O?

Ska_Kitti

x_x I'm actually making a maid costume for Fanime that I'm halfway done with... clothing wise. ANYWAYS... for NeliCat's neko gathering, I'll probably have my ears on, so um... o_O go catmaid!
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay